SAU Community

I'm Ticked Off...what Gets You Wound Up?

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay I have a wee bit of pent up rage from the last few days so here is goes.

1.Radiators flush that ends up destroying the seals of your radiator (ok so they were on the way out anyway), Beware alloytech? radiator flush its nasty shit for older cars.

2. Dirty rotten filthy motherf**king c**ts who run into you're car when its parked at work! Especially when you've only owned it for 3 weeks and the exterior is perfect! And they try and do a runner. Then you find out they have NO INSURANCE!!! then you find out they are at least 40 and 'living at their parents address' aka probably a caravan park!!! I swear to god I could have broken his f**king nose. If he causes hassles when I get repairs done I will steal his children (whom were in the car) and arrage for them to be sex slaves for a donkey.

Motherf**ker!!!

3. Not being able to get a replacement radiator before the weekend so that I can get my car back on the road.

4. Not being able to trust anyone to fix the (relatively small) crash damage to my car.

5. Old lawnmowers which just give up half way through mowing the lawn and cause severe back pain and anger from trying to get the f**ker started again.

thats it, for the moment....

P.S anyone know where I can get a good radiator for an R32 GTR? and/or a GOOD bodyshop for repairs?

if anyone hears anyboby talking about how they had fun breaking into and stealing a 1983 white corolla (my unlces that i was borrowing while the skyline is off the road) from near duffy then rolling it at speed into a creek/ditch onto its roof out at the cotter last night could they please let me know id like to have words with them... thanks :)

if anyone hears anyboby talking about how they had fun breaking into and stealing a 1983 white corolla (my unlces that i was borrowing while the skyline is off the road) from near duffy then rolling it at speed into a creek/ditch onto its roof out at the cotter last night could they please let me know id like to have words with them... thanks :santa:

/me notes Duffy as a place not to live.

I feel scared. All this random shit happens to people here in Canberra

How about some stupid a55h0le driving a red 90-93 celica down ginnindera drive on saturday afternoon, both he and his passenger were taking swigs from a beer while waiting at the lights next to me. CNUTS.

Duffy/Rivette area is bad, a friend of mines shed was broken into and lost a laptop, a bunch of expensive guages and my other friends KLX400.

So someone has to buy my R31 to get it away from that area :P

I hate the cup holder compartment in r33's.. the beverage gets in the way of shifting, there's only one space for one drink.. and.. its jsut crud.. actuallu, the WHOLE centre compartment is crap. It's not deep enough to put anything in there.

I hate the cup holder compartment in r33's.. the beverage gets in the way of shifting, there's only one space for one drink.. and.. its jsut crud.. actuallu, the WHOLE centre compartment is crap. It's not deep enough to put anything in there.

i Concur about the hate of the cup holder.

Beverage doesn't interfere with shifting.

It does, however, suck at holding a red bull.

also.

the second you put change in there - its useless for any size drink.

I use it as my mobile phone holder (Nokia N80).

Does it still go simmo?

not sure, havent seen the car but doesnt sound good. reason id left the car where it was was because it had broken down :S

Atleast you have a cup holder :)

EMO's and all their makeup. Jeez,the fellas must take hours to try and look 'alternative',and they all wind up looking the same...Depressed,kiddies? Here's some Vitamin C and a blow-up sex doll: get into it,will ya?!?