SAU Community

I'm Ticked Off...what Gets You Wound Up?

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, this annoyed me, only found out last night.

Kids that rip off Badges.

I'm looking after my friends RX-8 and drive it only once a week to keep things going, so I take it to Badminton on Tuesdays at UC. Only noticed last night that someone scrapped off the Badge, scratching the paint and making a mess of the boot. They even scrapped off the 3 parts individually.

the 'RX' the little ' - ' and the '8' what the hell are you suppose to do with that? it's not like you can do much with a ' - ' they could of just bought a one piece one for $20 or so and it would of been new, now I feel really bad since it's a friends car and the boot is scratched.

I wish there was tougher punishment for stupid crimes like this, chop off a finger or something, it will give people a second thought before doing anything stupid.

end rant.

badgers are scum of the earth man :rofl: over the course of 2 weeks pretty much every badge was removed from my datsun... i didnt notice this due to it being under a cover and i never drive it, so they had to actually undo the car cover and get under it to badge it... goddam little fkrs...

i havent checked my car for debadgements... i should do so :P

My hate of taxi drivers has just increased after being run over by one this morning.

The little green man was flashing as I crossed the road and a cab came flying around a corner and clipped me - out of reflex I punched the window but did not break it :) .... bastard just drove off.

f**king real estate agents they are in my opinion now up there at the top of worst people in the world (with the exception of veilside and or a couple of others who had done the right thing in the past)

Found out today that the house that we were really keen on buying that was meant to go to auction next weekend was sold with out us getting a call. The even more annoying thing is that i have heard that by law they have to call all interested parties and notify them, they then have 24 hours to put in a better offer... well we didnt even get a f**king call and to cap off the frustration the property went for under what we were willing to pay for it... dslgsdlkgjklsed f**kING BS...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god i don't think i have been this pissed off in a long time... i will be taking this further what a f**king dodgy real estate agent... Peter blackshaw... POOR EFFORT!!!

I hate how my wing (on my car), gets in the way of my rear view vision.

The rear wing is fine , but some things shit me with my car

-The rear window when cleaning the inside i can`t get the bit down the bottom

-The clock , I can only see the time when i go around corners

-Handbrake , i cant grab it when i am in reverse hand too fat

-Oil and fuel filters , what a stupid spot to put them

Agree with that. The oil filter i guess i can understand as unless they use a relocation kit there is not anything you can do about it... but the fuel filter damn with my fairly fat hands as well it makes it quite hard to get a good grip on it.

-Oil and fuel filters , what a stupid spot to put them