SAU Community

I'm Ticked Off...what Gets You Wound Up?

I met a stupid cow today:

Was about to proceed slowly into a clear T intersection in Page today when suddenly I see a light blue flash blast past me doing ~90kph (in a 60 zone). My brain only just registered that it was a Barina before it was past. And I thought it was some old biddy. Being a male driver between 25-30yo, in the demographic that's supposed to be the worst drivers, I was so annoyed to see some old lady driving like that, so I followed her into Belco. When she pulled up, I went next to her, did the 'wind down your window' sign and said "Did you know you were doing 90k's in a 60? It's ppl like you giving ppl like me a bad name!!" and she just rolled her eyes and continued parking like I wasn't even there.

I hope you do that again, travelling 1.5 times the speed limit, when the speed van is there one day (and they are often there). That will teach you, you stupid B*TCH.

I know vigilante rousing/telling-off is a bad idea, but I was so annoyed, and I drove away and parked somewhere else. And I wasn't in my car anyway. GRRRRR.

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1- Ex girlfriends who keep f**king you around.

2- People who keep telling you stories about your Ex

3- Guys interested in your Ex that try to be tough and then cower in a corner when there not in a group

end rant

4- Stupid Ex's who are gullible and believe stories

I think someone just got burnt....

I feel your pain, you cant live with em and you cant kill em.

I'd like to thank the person in the blue astra who thought it would be a good idea to try and merge into me on William Hovell Drive this morning. The solid lines there for a reason pal, your not supposed to cross it! And when you do it's a good idea to look, indicate and actually leave a gap, instead of almost forcing me off the road. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Phone companies.

Not sure if i ranted about this already but it has just escalated even further.

My phone died about August-September and it took the company 3 weeks to make any real contact (they had to send a special package so that i could send my phone in) and then another 5 weeks for it to be returned to me. When it was returned my sim card was wiped as well as the 40+ voice messages i had received in this time, also they stole my 1gb memory stick. Today i found out what a few of those voice messages were about.

The night my phone died i was talking to an old friend who i worked with a while back, we were talking about catching up now that he was back in town for a few weeks and just as i was about to reply back the phone died. I lost all my contacts and lost his number so never got a chance to set any thing up. Fast forward 2 months later and i found out today, after i ran into one of his friends, that he died about 2 weeks after we were talking about catching up... Some lady had an epileptic fit while driving 100km/h and collided head-on with him on his motorbike and because of the dead phone and lack of voice mail messages, missed the funeral.

I'm sure everyone has a similar story, but 'Dickson Car Inspectors'

Took the GTR over the pits on Friday, had a not polite and belittling inspector, I think his name was Carlos.

Drive over the pits being every stock except pod filter and adjustable camber arms and ohlin shocks.

1 look and they start asking me if I was a drifter and I knew it was already was going to be bad.

the look at the suspension and say that it needs to be engineered, I asked if camber kits are counted as lightly modified. the reply 'I don't care if it's light or heavy modified, you need to get a Engineer Certificate'

Next Conversation went like - car too low - 'well it's stock springs and it pass last time' - exhaust too low - 'How much by?' - go ask an engineer.

More discussions about not tyre placard, not accepting documentation from nsw, all in not very helpful or demeaning manner.

after not being very helpful, he asks can he go, and walks over to his mates and starts laughing.

I made a formal compliant against him (first I have every made), hopefully it will change his attitude.

Can't believe it's so hard to change to ACT rego with a very lightly modified car.

I've noticed, so many people do not care about the speed limit. Even when going through Speed Camera's lol.

I don't know if its something they know that I don't...but I used to drive home everyday on the Parkway. I'll drive through the new Speed Camera here on the speed limit. There's usually atleast one car overtaking me through it.

I've been overtaken by speeding buses alot too, and through speed camera's. Anyone experience this as well?

It's just abit annoying to me. :(

I know the one in queanbeyan was something like it would only snap 20km+ over the limit. Used to work in queanbeyan and so many people would speed through there so i tried it (hooray for fresh p-platers!) and never got caught. Dont know why but i kept on testing it to see the limit but even going 20km over i never got a ticket (1.5 years later and still no ticket).

Don't do it though, thinking back on it im pretty much a moron for doing it in the first place...

I'm sure everyone has a similar story, but 'Dickson Car Inspectors'

Took the GTR over the pits on Friday, had a not polite and belittling inspector, I think his name was Carlos.

Drive over the pits being every stock except pod filter and adjustable camber arms and ohlin shocks.

1 look and they start asking me if I was a drifter and I knew it was already was going to be bad.

the look at the suspension and say that it needs to be engineered, I asked if camber kits are counted as lightly modified. the reply 'I don't care if it's light or heavy modified, you need to get a Engineer Certificate'

Next Conversation went like - car too low - 'well it's stock springs and it pass last time' - exhaust too low - 'How much by?' - go ask an engineer.

More discussions about not tyre placard, not accepting documentation from nsw, all in not very helpful or demeaning manner.

after not being very helpful, he asks can he go, and walks over to his mates and starts laughing.

I made a formal compliant against him (first I have every made), hopefully it will change his attitude.

Can't believe it's so hard to change to ACT rego with a very lightly modified car.

I've had problems with dickson as well (due for a re inspection on thrusday morning) but not that bad. the main thing that made me go wtf was i needed to get 3 child seat restraints installed in the parcell shelf, but its all done now so hopefully it'll pass

When a certain Tyre Service in Fyshwick tells you they "live down your way and can drop off your Falken RX-04V II's in 245/45/ZR17 tyres" after work one day then decides to sell them/use them on you instead under the pretence of being accidentally thrown out. Who in their right mind would throw out perfectly good Falken RX-04V II's?

I only had them changed to put the Federals on for the track and it seems it cost me a whole lot more than anticipated.

When I called them a few days later, they said they couldnt drop them off just now they were too busy... so I gave them a few weeks and called back, then she told me they couldn't drop them off at all now, I advised it would be a few weeks before I could get there. They told this WAS NOT a problem at all, I called again a couple of weeks later and was told they were still okay and I asked them to make sure they had my name and number on them. I was assured it was and all was okay, only to find they don't have them anymore.

I wasn't rude on the phone, disappointed naturally, after all its a hit to the pocket, but I was at all times polite... her response? SHE HUNG UP ON ME, she didn't know how to deal with it, so dealt with it the only way she knew how.

I will never go there again as they lied to me more than once and then didn't want to know me. Not even a sorry.

I'm very disappointed because I was communicating with them the whole time and they had my contact details, if there was a problem, they could have called me.

When a certain Tyre Service in Fyshwick tells you they "live down your way and can drop off your Falken RX-04V II's in 245/45/ZR17 tyres" after work one day then decides to sell them/use them on you instead under the pretence of being accidentally thrown out. Who in their right mind would throw out perfectly good Falken RX-04V II's?

I only had them changed to put the Federals on for the track and it seems it cost me a whole lot more than anticipated.

When I called them a few days later, they said they couldnt drop them off just now they were too busy... so I gave them a few weeks and called back, then she told me they couldn't drop them off at all now, I advised it would be a few weeks before I could get there. They told this WAS NOT a problem at all, I called again a couple of weeks later and was told they were still okay and I asked them to make sure they had my name and number on them. I was assured it was and all was okay, only to find they don't have them anymore.

I wasn't rude on the phone, disappointed naturally, after all its a hit to the pocket, but I was at all times polite... her response? SHE HUNG UP ON ME, she didn't know how to deal with it, so dealt with it the only way she knew how.

I will never go there again as they lied to me more than once and then didn't want to know me. Not even a sorry.

I'm very disappointed because I was communicating with them the whole time and they had my contact details, if there was a problem, they could have called me.

Michele,

Thats not good enough - I know who you are reffering to and I will do my best to "deal" with them. :)

I will call you when I have contacted them.

failed dickson by 2.5db on exhaust noise level, i didnt ask to see the noise metre, the first time he showed it to me but today he didnt and just said your too loud, very annoying...

*runs off to The "i Can Lend You Thread"*

failed dickson by 2.5db on exhaust noise level, i didnt ask to see the noise metre, the first time he showed it to me but today he didnt and just said your too loud, very annoying...

oohh I know how that feels... I failed with the Harley, went down to the hardware store and bought some industrial steel wool (no different to normal steel wool only you can buy it in bigger batches), fluffed it out and pushed it into the exhaust... putted very gently back down to inspection station. He said "what did you do to it" to which I replied "I dunno, I took it to the exhaust place and told them to quieten it down and they did" - it passed :whistling:

The funniest part is both of us on our knees with a hook getting all the steel wool back out, cars driving past must have thought we were being extremely fanatical cleaning our pipes with steel wool :)

I have a bolt on silencer muffler to suit R32 Gtst, if it fits your exhaust your welcome to borrow it. :rofl:

Ill tell you what pisses me off, reading through this thread and seeing the r_ped and pillaged experiences some people go through!! :\

Listening to other helps when your pissed of initially... but reading when your not, makes you so!! :P

• 2 weeks later...

The ridiculous amount of time it takes PayPay to accept funds you've moved into it from your bank account, stopping one from purchasing replacement parts for his busted ass RC heli, leaving one with working on NY night with nothing but a net connection and a coke machine to keep one happy.

The cash disappears quick from the bank account... so where does it go for 5 days? Interest building scumbags

What ticks me off?

How about me getting back to my car after 45 minutes at the belco mall to find a f**king METER AND A HALF KEY SCRATCH ALL THE WAY TO THE METAL DOWN THE PASSENGER SIDE OF MY CAR TODAY!! So f**king pissed off.

c**ts will die for this, I swear to you all now.