SAU Community

I'm Ticked Off...what Gets You Wound Up?

People that use deliberate typo's

teh pwnd haxor ghey ect in their speech and normal typing.

Something that started as a joke mocking a typo has turned into a monster.

It takes the same effort to type the and teh and more to type ghey so why?

It was sort of fun 10yrs ago but now.....

I won't accept stupid as the new hotness ;)

I is teh new hotness aight! ghey pwnd haxorz.

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't mind teh occasional intently done aforementioned 'spelling mistake' as long as it's done to someone who knows the meaning behind it and who gets intarwebz humour.

And you can't pick on pwnd. Seriously man.

Agreed it's fine as the occasional rip on teh internetz..but carry it into rl and I think you've got issues.

omg i is pwnin meself ;) rofl

Edited by madbung

what gets me wound up ticked off wateva.

the fact that cadel evans has zero chance of winning le tour next year

argh

It's not over, or in this case, it hasn't yet begun, until the overly rotund female has musically voiced her thoughts... Don't right him off!

2nd Bullet32: WTF? Are you serious?

I think burkill is from another state and is confused with us having a similar thread in ACT forums. Shhhhh we'll let him live in his little world, we don't want him to wake up to the rest of us just yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's one for you to ponder: utes, pickups, Fairlanes... in fact anything that isn't actually a Mack truck having the big, chrome Bulldog on the bonnet. AND the driver carrying on like they're driving and 18 wheeler. Don't worry people, they don't brake very much, nor use indicators, and really SHOULD sit right on your rear bar because, goddamnit, they are CLEARLY bulk freight drivers, just in a scaled down Mack... King of the road? Farkin' idiot.

People that lose any form of self control when they get stuck behind a slower vehicle than them with multiple lanes around.

Yesterday, we were heading out to Civic from Kings Avenue (2 lanes all the way) and my girlfriend was driving in the left lane doing around 75km/h (she is very cautious when she is driving with others in the car). For the whole time from Kings Av up to the roundabout to turn off to the convention centre, she was tailgated by some loonatic even though he could have overtaken without any dramas. He then proceeded to overtake and then brake test us for another 500m and signalling to pull over.

I spent the next 30 minutes trying to convince the girl that it wasn't a personal attack.

People need to chill out on the road. Seriously.

• 4 weeks later...
sitting down in great anticipation of Top Gear only to realise it was on LAST night because despite being the first day of the working week today is Tuesday!

Arrrrghhhh!

I laughed so hard for a split second - then realised I missed it too. Sh!t

I watched it. You didn't miss much guys. The usual race across the country 750 miles long and only one fuel tank... And they also had the Bugatti Veyron on with the new Zonda... Bugatti won in the drag but the Zonda was quicker round the track.

oh..and panel beaters /spray painters that walk away from a job declaring it finished when a blind man adept at braille could tell things aren't 100% right in the fit/finish area.

the inevitability of going back is infuriating when you know they play the 'hope he doesn't notice / care' game right from the start.

tossers.

Edited by Scooby