SAU Community

I'm Ticked Off...what Gets You Wound Up?

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh..and panel beaters /spray painters that walk away from a job declaring it finished when a blind man adept at braille could tell things aren't 100% right in the fit/finish area.

the inevitability of going back is infuriating when you know they play the 'hope he doesn't notice / care' game right from the start.

tossers.

agreed!

one guy who rides a harley on the parkway driving up the middle of traffic and speeding cutting people off and abusing them for doing the right thing something has to be done about this and it really shits me when there are no police around to catch this dickhead. they always seem to be around when you do something wrong

Stupid flamin mongrel cyclists that don't use the cycle lane on Northbourne. We narrowed the road for you f**kers yet you still don't all use the lane!!!!

I walk along there a fair bit for work now and they just about run you down. Then there was the guy who was on the footpath and nearly ran into my car when I was on the work driveway... Not happy!

Here's one. I don't want to come across as sexist, but this is something I've noticed with predominantly younger ladies...

Silly, ditzy retards that seem to lose all control of their vehicles, and forget they are in charge of a hunk of metal, rubber and glass that can maim or kill, all when their favorite 'now' song comes on the stereo... Get your sh*t together before you hurt someone other than yourself. I have seen a few fooly sikas bros do the same thing, but it seems the domain of the younger lass...

Here's one. I don't want to come across as sexist, but this is something I've noticed with predominantly younger ladies...

Silly, ditzy retards that seem to lose all control of their vehicles, and forget they are in charge of a hunk of metal, rubber and glass that can maim or kill, all when their favorite 'now' song comes on the stereo...

Seen so many times

I totally agree with you Jayce...

I am in no way a sexist at all but I drive on the Monaro Hwy almost everyday and whenever I see some moron speeding, swerving in to the smallest spots and cutting people off, all in an effort to get to work 30 seconds sooner - 9 out of 10 times it is a young female in a small hatchback (the other 1 out of 10 is usually an idiot in a great big 4wd thinking he can muscle his way through the traffic).

Why not get up and leave 5 minutes earlier in the morning instead of risking the lives of yourself and dozens of other drivers by making stupid split second lane changes and speeding!?

end rant >_<

Here's a topical one: bloody bushfires. Worse still, the fu*kstains that deliberately light them. I'd like to ziptie them up naked and drag them by their private bits through the embers of all of the burnt out homes...