SAU Community

I'm Ticked Off...what Gets You Wound Up?

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm considering opening a new thread just for putting in all the skylines on the road which make a BAD name for us all...

For instance.. Yellow R33 GTR with back rims and no rear spoiler. My girlfriends was in her friends car sitting at lights near Gungahlin lakes intersection waiting for it to turn green. Yellow GTR pulls up, guy winds down window and shouts... well lets just say something you would imagine a drunk as f$#k bogan would say to a girl at the nats, but in a more of a degrading offensive and downright disgusting way to say it. They then proceeded to rev the hell out of the engine and took off at the light with tyres squeeling just like a hoon.

If i see the car and its unattended, lets just say i have brake fluid bottle in my car atm. If it is occupied, lets just day I have I have a tyre iron in the boot. If this F#$kwit is on SAU, can you please pick up your computer and smash it on your own head and break your neck for me.

Sick and tired of so many wankers owning skylines and now my girlfriend is convinced (because the past 4 times she has come across them they have acted so) that only up themselves idiots own GTRs and the only decent skyline owners are gtst owners. I OWN A GTR...how do you think I feel!!

Is it illegal to make someone eat soap till they start vomiting up bubbles??

Paul you know its not the type of ride it's the driver and his mates. Unfortunately due to prices of imports it's opened up the market for all sorts of tossers to own a skyline. Even the mighty GTR is cheap as chips.

Our cars attract a fair portion of bogans but in the main, at least in canberra, 9/10 are the best folk you will meet on the road. Those on SAU are probably the mildest mannerd people you could ever hope to meet.

Personally I think it's the generation. No rules, no responsibility and everything is expected to be handed out. A violent group of young'uns that beleive in being given all for nothing or taking what's not earnt. These guys/gals have absolutely nil values (morals nor respect). No matter what they think they are in the right. And yes the only thing they understand is violence. The worst thing is that in many cases you need to take a gun to a knife fight. Also it's a pack mentality. No balls to go 1 on 1 and If you teach em a lesson they come back with mates.

Just an old farts opinion.

Second that. I couldn't have put it better myself.

Walking to catch a bus this morning, something I hate to do in itself, some young college idiot and his mates aren't paying attention. The yoof barrels into me. My left arm is in a sling, bag over my right shoulder. He glares at me like I've ruined his iFriend experience. I told him I will still punch him with my good hand, and that his mates are expected to jump in because someone who deserves a smack in the mouth is usually backed up by a pack with half a heart between them. It must have clicked, because they walked off.

I suprised myself with how quick I arced up; I'm not a fighter, last I checked. I am, however, jack of the current CBF generation.

Rant over.

Even though I am considered part of generation X, I have to agree with everything you guys have said. In my experience there is no respect for authority anymore.

I remember that when I was 16 - 17 years old I respected Police and was always a little scared of them, but now I see young kids back talking, insulting, swearing and abusing them... And the cops do nothing to them in return!

I have also had first hand experience with f@#kwit bogan 16 - 17 year olds who live one house down from us, they have 0% respect for others and have regular early morning (2 - 3am) screaming matches on the front lawn, parties that always get ugly and also regular drug abuse...

I have seen the cops turn up at least 5 times in as many months but they never actually do anything ;)

Its no wonder that they think they can get away with anything these days.

End another rant! :)

I'm considering opening a new thread just for putting in all the skylines on the road which make a BAD name for us all...

For instance.. Yellow R33 GTR with back rims and no rear spoiler. My girlfriends was in her friends car sitting at lights near Gungahlin lakes intersection waiting for it to turn green. Yellow GTR pulls up, guy winds down window and shouts... well lets just say something you would imagine a drunk as f$#k bogan would say to a girl at the nats, but in a more of a degrading offensive and downright disgusting way to say it. They then proceeded to rev the hell out of the engine and took off at the light with tyres squeeling just like a hoon.

If i see the car and its unattended, lets just say i have brake fluid bottle in my car atm. If it is occupied, lets just day I have I have a tyre iron in the boot. If this F#$kwit is on SAU, can you please pick up your computer and smash it on your own head and break your neck for me.

Sick and tired of so many wankers owning skylines and now my girlfriend is convinced (because the past 4 times she has come across them they have acted so) that only up themselves idiots own GTRs and the only decent skyline owners are gtst owners. I OWN A GTR...how do you think I feel!!

Ive seen this car many times and yes he is a wanker. Who yells at people from a window and drives off?

get out and say it to someones face and see what happens.

on another note is that car even a GTR? i thought it was just a gtst with a badge.

Probably is Badged a GTR, anything that would boost their ego. Probably just a play to get the 'chicks' into their car.

But yes, I agree to this new generation. Absolute no respect for anything, even themselves. I'm up to the dying breed of people who do have something called respect to hold onto it because if generation X called police cops cause they gave them a ticket, generation (why the F is their IQ so low) shouts abuse to police...i can only hate to think of generation Z. I'm hoping after that generation it resets itself to generation A for apple cause there is where it all starts, when they are young. Too many people complaining about how smacking your child on the rump is abuse, and now the 12 year olds shout that when u do, even if it is because you spat on your neighbour.

Personally its the schools and the parents faults as to why they were allowed to become this way. Most schools say its ok to bully as long as no one draws blood...something like builds personal strength. But when was the last time someone said this guy is bullying people, can you do something about him as he will be a total wanker when he grows up and we dont need any more of that in this world. I would also blame modern day R&B. It used to be great, but now all i get is the impression its about Sex, Drugs, domestic violence and cheating and mostly towards women. I see too many wannabes walking around with clothes 10 sizes to big and caps backwards, and all i heard is F this and F that cause that is all that comes out of their Ipods these days.

Did you know that over 25% of highschool males thing is ok to rape a girl if they are both naked in a bedroom and she says no at the last minute...

I do understand that the imports are cheap as chips now, and that is what i keep saying that any bogan with enough cash can just buy it and crash it and buy another. I wouldnt do anything either cause like Sinista32 said they would only come back with more people and trash my car.

Edited by Helious

I'm gen Y and I was the one bullied in the schools, There are a majority of individuals around my age that have given my Generation a bad name, I guess I am in the minority? I don't hoon, Club or get drunk all the time (I did school work? dunno what they were doing?) but as a consequence that has made me an outcast

--

I always wear my GTS-T Badge with Pride because I am a car enthusiast!

lol i was the one bullied in school as well. until i started doing taekwondo. things changed after that :huh:

i dont "hoon", dont drink alcohol, dont smoke and dont gamble cause i dont see the point in PAYING for stuff like that. if beer came free, i'd have a few every now and then with mates. but sadly it doesnt haha

Just to add and I dont condone this scenario.

A while back in the good old U S of A they started gangs (groups of very adept and muscley citizens) that had enough of the local thugs and decided to use pack mentality back at the low lifes by patroling nasty areas (subways) and dishing street justice out. Basically taking the law in their own hands. Eventually just there presence reduced significantly the number of incidents. Red Berets'? Angels?

I know that as an individual I walk through/over the wannabe thugs blocking my way at the local shops. It's amazing the look you get when you stand your ground (and drop a shoulder). Normally a mutterd swear word when your walking away is there best. Works on the 20's and unders. I feel for the nice girls, elderly couples and older security gaurds who walk around and still cop their verbal crap.

I reckon most offenders are from mid 80's and all the 90's. Is that the X / Y generation?

Never thought of taekwondo LOL

Anyone here every been to Darwin, So many "gangs" around its crazy, can't in the underground car parks for fear of tyre slashing, smashed windows or a smashed face. I would like to stand my ground but I'd get bashed on site, it doesn't seem to matter if it is in front of police or security guards, they go at it. Furthermore since Darwin's so small they would eventually find me and kick my arse or damaged property for the sake of it?

Edited by R32_R34

Guest a31rb25

that yellow GT? is quite commonly seen in a dero NSW neighbourhood :(