SAU Community

Fusion Capacitor

Tebie

Item: fcap-10d Fusion Rapid Power Capacitor

Reason For Selling: I dont have a big stereo set up anymore

Condition: Brand New (Not in box though)

Price: $200

Extra Info: Capacitance:1.0, Voltage 20V operating/24V surge, Digital read out

post-11625-1156476175.jpg

post-11625-1156476318.jpg

• 1 month later...
Item: fcap-10d Fusion Rapid Power Capacitor

Reason For Selling: I dont have a big stereo set up anymore

Condition: Brand New (Not in box though)

Price: $200

Extra Info: Capacitance:1.0, Voltage 20V operating/24V surge, Digital read out

Hi there just wondering how low you will go for your cap if you still have it i will give you $120 shipped to melb understand if not interested

Edited by wheels_24

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Posted in the wrong section, please delete.
    • Parting out my project car.  For sale is -RB26 long block from an r32gtr and a rd28 sump. Valve covers to sump. Intake but no exhaust (might have exhaust manifold if I look really hard). I bought this as a half cut in 2010. Looking for $10k ono. - z32 5spd turbo gearbox with rb26 bell housing. Looking for $2k ono. I also have a Motec m600 with new flying loom available if that’s of any interest to anyone.   Engine and gearbox are still in the project car, so it’s not ready for pickup straight away.    Feel free to send questions. Located Brisbane inner north. Brad - 0404 010 832 - [email protected]     Now posted in the correct location.
    • Yeah nah, doesnt interest me.. plus, its pretty damn expensive. If it was around the 15k mark I would say its a good alternative to a seqy, and you would have to probably tune it with your motor as well, so additional time and costs there. At least with a seqy you dont have to mess around too much, except for things like flat shifting.
    • you guys should've come. 32 had a dead battery ont he day so took out the Audi for some fun in the hills... keep forgetting it's 2 tonnes, managed to barely keep up behind @acsplit
    • After 18 years on the forum, I have just signed up for a membership. Hoping to use this to have one of my R32's registered with historic rego in the new year.