SAU Community

Deca Wind Up

Roy

Will, Great shots! I have only a little bit of footage, thanks to joels suction cap its not bad. Its too hard to drive and film at the same time. Next time ill bring a film crew like Age :laugh: What was that about? how yellow rexes are saving the whales hah!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seeing Nige putting the guy that was in the back seat of a daewoo trying to impress the three other chicks in there with him in KFC drive-thru, back in his box......PRICELESS

lol

whats the story behind that?

Hey all,

Another awesome deca... Thanks for all the organisers and officials for making the day run up to it's usual standards! :laugh:

Pity I couldn't stay up sat'day night - sounds like it was an awesome night.

Dave - LOL!

BTW - Will - Great shots! :rofl:

matt

Edited by matlowth

Next time ill bring a film crew like Age :rofl: What was that about? how yellow rexes are saving the whales hah!

It's a E! True Hollywood story, that i'm getting done :laugh:

Great time you had on the mini wang, the only driver to get under 24 seconds! :laugh:

Hey all,

Another awesome deca... Thanks for all the organisers and officials for making the day run up to it's usual standards! :rofl:

Pity I couldn't stay up sat'day night - sounds like it was an awesome night.

Dave - LOL!

BTW - Will - Great shots! :D

matt

Thankyou everyone for an awesome day. Can't wait till we're up there again!

It was good to meet more of you this time. So many great down to earth people.

Bring on the results!

Catch ya round...

Russ

What a Fantastic weekend...

I was a little worried about the condition of my car and if it would stay in one piece and it did and i had a Blast!!!!

HUGE thanx to all that organized the day and to those that helped out as others have said without you guys the day cant run...

Ferni thanx dude for helping me out and keeping me in the right direction I would have got lost a few time otherwise..

Will the pics look tops and i can’t wait to see many more to follow :)

Sat night speaks for it's self juts TOPS!!!

Hey guys,

Scott here - One of the Wrx's :)

Just like to thank everyone who was involved in the organisation, officiating, etc. What a blast of a weekend!

Cya Round Soon.,

Scott. :D

Scott I'll email you the SAU membership form tomorow ;)

yeah what a weekend

Another awesome DECA, lots of pics to come 600 from the day action and about 250 of the night action. Mind you most are of the night ones are of a drunk Evan and lots of chicks

Joel what can I say, I was drunk and i had a digi cam and I tried to give the cam back a few times but you kept handing it back :)

Thanks to all for helping org and run this event, I had a awsome time and I'm a little shocked my wrx did so well for its first deca :(

Best Parts:

Going nuts on the skidpan

Chicks @ Yahoo Bar

James going to look for his ginger bread man in Age's room

Parts I wish I didn't Remember:

Trying that damn sauce @ Taco Bills

Recovering a fallen fishbowl @ Taco Bills

James's reason why he didn't want to sleep in Age's Bed

The way I felt when I woke up this morning

Well done again to everyone again for getting this event up and going

Evan,

Hey all,

Glad you all enjoyed the weekend. The day ran smoothly and was a great success due to the awesome work of our officals and helpers. I can't thank all you guys enough for allowing these days to run.

Also a big thanks go to the participants for their great behaviour and continued friendly nature both during the day and Sat night for those that stayed as it's the atmosphere as much as the event that makes these weekends so awesome.

And finally thanks to our Event sponsors - Racingline motorsports. Their support is greatly appreciated and also I can happily say they have made my car damn scary fast!

Thanks again everyone and we'll catch yoy again in November!

I've had a play with that R31 with the neos and stickers.

Funny stuff.

Well, I would have loved to have been there, as you all know, and I did actually enjoy my phone calls with you drunken crazies!

In news just to handm at my 10 year high school reunion, I found out that one of my friends from high school is a Sniper with the Frence Foreign Legion!

Madness......

PS. NOTHING will stop me from coming to the next one!