Roy

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had a great day, bar my car being a busted rice rocket... oh well

Big thanks to all who put on the event, and all those who volunteered to officiate, couldn't have run without you!

And last of all a MASSIVE thankyou to all that helped me get my car back to melbourne with my wastegate still attached, albeit with a piece of wire tied to the power steering line... Would have to have been one of the more interesting drives back from shepparton... :laugh:

Thanks again guys, much appreciated.

altho, tis amazing what a 1 litre tub of booze will do to ya :laugh:

i was acting rather stupid .... d'oh

my priceless moment = going into the yahoo bar and getting weird looks from the locals whilst wearing my taco bill hat ... k hats :rofl:

Had a great day, bar my car being a busted rice rocket... oh well

Big thanks to all who put on the event, and all those who volunteered to officiate, couldn't have run without you!

And last of all a MASSIVE thankyou to all that helped me get my car back to melbourne with my wastegate still attached, albeit with a piece of wire tied to the power steering line... Would have to have been one of the more interesting drives back from shepparton... :laugh:

Thanks again guys, much appreciated.

cable ties would of been a better option ...

how many incidents were there at this deca? i know of 3 now :rofl:

No vtec :( Best thing i saw was a r31 pintara with blue neons hanging off the car with cable ties :rofl:

And i've even checked the vicroads website, and VTECYO is taken!!!! :D:laugh:

He was out racking up some serious "lap" time last deca as well! Is he still rolling on the tyte chromies complimented by the blue LED washer jets?

He was out racking up some serious "lap" time last deca as well! Is he still rolling on the tyte chromies complimented by the blue LED washer jets?

It was actually an R31 skyline, I saw it close up, the blue neons wern't the best part (although full quality obviously).....it was the chrome "TRY ME" stickers on the front 1/4 panels (between the door & wheel arch)... :laugh:

Nothing like a mix of beer, large margeritas, and bourbon to make for an interesting night. Doing the timekeeping thing was good fun during the day, I can recommend getting involved to anyone who's just going up to spectate.

James' intoduction of the new Taco Bills girl as "the one with the massive cans" was priceless.

I wish I'd had a video camera to film Juz trying to get Mario out of Age's butt crack.......

I don' think I will ever forget the carpet in that club though, I didn't think carpet could get that sticky :laugh:

My pics are up, I'll post a few later....

Click here for some pics!

Bisby it was a terrible day nobody had any fun. You didn't really miss anything at all.

NO THAT WASN'T THE CASE.

HAHAH too farken right!

As per every other DECA day it was bloody awesome! Always well organised and run, which is why there is never any hesitation in entering!

Another pair of tyres destroyed, but still no closer to learning how to actually drive...other than going for a ride in Juz's S15 with Adam, so thats how you supposed to do it :rofl:

The usual suspects (Snowy etc) weren't looking so invincible either, which is a real shame because it might just mean that Matt and his pesky "stock" WRX might get a trophy of some kind! James did a top job in the WRX too, I still think he loves the Megaphone more than driving tho :D

Wanted to stick around a bit but farken rosco was in a hurry to get home, thats another story tho hehe.

Oh and the BBQ was much better than previous days, most probably because Ash wasn't there :laugh:

PS: Thanks for the DVD Guy, had a quick flick thru it when I got home. Looking forward to seeing the new footage!

heyhey

had a fantastic time. thanks to organisers and volunteers. good burgers paul. also good to talk to some new people.

was great to get on the skidpan again.

ben, your car is crazy :laugh:

the kfc walkthrough was amusing, i was there when snowy and james were in the queue and james had almost scored a lift home with some old couple it was only till i was yelling at the serving people to "hurry the f$*! up" a few times that they weren't too keen on giving us a lift. james even offered to buy their food just to get home. very amusing. the wait was sooooo worth it, over 30 minutes in the kfc walkthrough, and there was 5 cars in front of me.

they do things fast in shepparton

the maccas this morning was a joke

the kfc walkthrough was amusing, i was there when snowy and james were in the queue and james had almost scored a lift home with some old couple it was only till i was yelling at the serving people to "hurry the f$*! up" a few times that they weren't too keen on giving us a lift. james even offered to buy their food just to get home. very amusing. the wait sooooo worth it, over 30 minutes in the kfc walkthrough, and theres was 5 cars in front of me.

they do things fast in shepparton

the maccas this morning was a joke

i vote next time we goto maccas in the morning, drivethrough all the way !!!

and order 50 + has browns just to annoy the f**k outta ppl, like me :laugh: