Roy

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome weekend.

Thanks to everyone who made it a great weekend, as its been said, these days couldn't run without people volunteering to officiate.

Thanks to:

Racingline Motorsport for sponsoring the event, and my tequila shots on Sat night :O

Mav for being my taxi for the weekend, greatly appreciated.

J for the laps in the Superhatch.

Saturday night was TOPS. Ahhh the Yahoo Bar definately brings out some strange locals. Too much Tequila. Those people working at KFC must love us - at least we keep them entertained once every few months.

yeah, thanks to those that called me at 1.30am and left messages on my phone from what sounded like the KFC Drivethough :P

apparently "I've got the gays.......7 times" :laugh:

Hahaha - you'll know better than to go home next time :O

Taking your car for a thrash around DECA for the day: $70

Massive 1.4lt cocktails at Taco Bills: $31.50 each

Entry to local hick Yahoo bar: $10 ( include 2 free drinks )

Seeing Nige putting the guy that was in the back seat of a daewoo trying to impress the three other chicks in there with him in KFC drive-thru, back in his box......PRICELESS

PMSL - funniest thing ever

I don' think I will ever forget the carpet in that club though, I didn't think carpet could get that sticky ;)

I know!!!

Unless Gemma says no again of course...

:P

BRING ON NOVEMBER!!!

And one last thing to add - ROSCO - great to see your car working again, it sounded awesome. :D

Awsome day! wish I could have stayed for the Night but I am not sure how the old man would have enjoyed that??

Regardless I had a ball and the AMG didn't die on us. Came away quite impressed with my dads abilitys at 59yo!!

We took it easy in the car all day, but was still happy to look good having fun. Anyway, I am bringing the F6 and a spare set of tyres next time!!!

Thankyou to everyone for putting on the day!!

P.S. Ross, love the 32!!!

Edited by FINER6

Rosco's gate out of the gate launches on the long wang were very impressive. Such a rad car. You have most definitely got the gays if you sell it.

Eric: Joel will have them up in a few days. He's away for work at the moment.

Rosco's gate out of the gate launches on the long wang were very impressive. Such a rad car. You have most definitely got the gays if you sell it.

He still has the gays because he had full use of a line locker and 2WD switch which didn't get used!

Whether the clerk of course and motorsport director would have appreciated it is another story :P

OK. With the limited footage i had i have made a short vid. Its some different camera angles on the 180. Thanks joel for the suction cap, make sure you bring it next time and ill make sure i charge the batteries :P

ON CAR - ICE & SLIDER

Al (evo), you are in this one.

Juzz's car - scrubbing in the tyres. Adam Driving - worst looped editing heh - HERE

Eric: Joel will have them up in a few days. He's away for work at the moment.

Thanks Jamessssss :P

One good thing to come out of this w/e is: no more weak sauce std wheels/tyres for the next one - I'm going full semis on the std wheels.

Now anyone recommend a good set of 17/225/50 semicomp ?

I had a ball considering all things wrong with the tyre set up . THANKS 11thbillion to all the organisers AND the volunteer marshalls and staff.

Thumbs up to the usuals and happy to put faces to some of the names of the people that I met .

Tops movie!! Excellent work.

OK. With the limited footage i had i have made a short vid. Its some different camera angles on the 180. Thanks joel for the suction cap, make sure you bring it next time and ill make sure i charge the batteries :P

ON CAR - ICE & SLIDER

Juzz's car - scrubbing in the tyres. Adam Driving - worst looped editing heh - HERE

Awesome day once again... big thanks to all the organisers and helpers (especially Bec who was unwell but still running around getting people organised!)

Whoever is in charge of the weather for these things should take a bow, perfect again!

I had trouble keeping the car straight as usual and hit more cones than Cheech but had a ball regardless

good to chat with a few people I hadn't met before and put some names to faces, one day the missus and I will stay for the Sat night festivities, sounds like you all made Roy proud!

ON CAR - ICE & SLIDER

Excellent work mate, well done and thanks! :happy:

Can I get a copy of it somehow please mate? :)

It was way easier to smoke all 4 up on the long wang than the skid pan. I just couldnt get the skidpan launches right!....and i didnt skip the start. Penalty my a$$. Anyone get any footage of my wang launches?

Dam it would su(k to have the gays. i mean dave i can take, but james...well :happy:

He still has the gays because he had full use of a line locker and 2WD switch which didn't get used!

As nige stated, my solinoid must have seized as i didnt do it within his specified time of 5 minutes and 4 seconds :)