SAU Community

Deca Wind Up

Roy

Hey all,

Glad you all enjoyed the weekend. The day ran smoothly and was a great success due to the awesome work of our officals and helpers. I can't thank all you guys enough for allowing these days to run.

Also a big thanks go to the participants for their great behaviour and continued friendly nature both during the day and Sat night for those that stayed as it's the atmosphere as much as the event that makes these weekends so awesome.

And finally thanks to our Event sponsors - Racingline motorsports. Their support is greatly appreciated and also I can happily say they have made my car damn scary fast!

Thanks again everyone and we'll catch yoy again in November!

get them to fix my car up, put a 355 twin turbo v8 in there for me ... that would be tops

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well guys i had a ball got entered # 31 and finished # 31 and guess what i drive a 31.... hmmm someone having fun with numbers i think

very welll run action packed day.

i think the chant for rosco from now on is GATE IT GATE IT GATE IT ... and so on.

p.s brenton if your reading good to see your wrx can neva beat the 31 :ninja:

Its not that expensive!

Lol - I know - I just wanna finish my course first. Turns out I have left the 2 hardest subjects till last and that takes up pretty much all my weekend :D

Better to finish this crap, then enjoy next year with stuff like deca and/or track - if you know what i mean

yeah i been wanting to join for a bit but due to owning a cressida that was stock was no GO but now that the new engine and transmission in im sending my forum in tommorw if all goes well :O

cant wait to start enjoying the fun you guys get to have :D

yeah i been wanting to join for a bit but due to owning a cressida that was stock was no GO but now that the new engine and transmission in im sending my forum in tommorw if all goes well :(

cant wait to start enjoying the fun you guys get to have :(

Yeah ive been wanting to join the club for some time now.

Due to owning a Cressida. That was stock and not running.

But now it has a new motor and transmission in im sending of my form tomorrow if all goes well...

Had to.. :O

Like to add in my thanks for the day.

Mind you the Mustang did look a little out of place, was Fkn slow and did break down....but guess you get that after sitting in a shed for 4 years.

I've got some video footage or the 2nd group on the Long Wang,a and a little of the Battles in the arvo, (but our arvo camera man was bad to put it mildly)

These should be edited and uploaded in the next week or so.

If any-one has pics of the 'stang on the track would love a copy.

Another one over from the darkside!!!! :(

Thanks to everyone at SAU for organising such a great Event! It was my first time to Deca & I will certainly be back next time! :)

It was also fun to run against James from 'Team stock Super Hatch' in the battles! Some great driving there!

Glad to continue the association between our clubs!

Dylan

MY06 hatch driver

Edited by SILVR06

Like to add in my thanks for the day.

Mind you the Mustang did look a little out of place, was Fkn slow and did break down....but guess you get that after sitting in a shed for 4 years.

I've got some video footage or the 2nd group on the Long Wang,a and a little of the Battles in the arvo, (but our arvo camera man was bad to put it mildly)

These should be edited and uploaded in the next week or so.

If any-one has pics of the 'stang on the track would love a copy.

make sure its listen down when i take my car there, so both our cars can look outta place hehe

I have to wonder though - what are the tyres and brakes and everything like after a day like that? Deca looks like soo much fun, but at the same time I wanna prepare the car for the track....truth be told, I think I will be knocking every single one of those cones.....put me on a wide space with no cars or people and I think everything will be fine :laugh:

my brakes and tyres were fine....you'll only destroy your tyres if you're doing standstills etc, which arent allowed anyway, and even then it'll take some effort to destroy tyres on the skidpan