SAU Community

Ch9 Story On Modified Car Bust

ob1

QLD police must of just purchased new office stationary and need to money to pay for it.

OR

one of you randomns in your Skyline picked up the Detective's daughter and gave her some super luving.

they are the only reason i would call a massive defect hunt. =)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

perhaps i should just not drive at all. the ever tired "had anything to drink tonihgt?" followd by "pop the bonet please"

grrrrrrrrrr

You do not have to pop the hood of your car legally. You can refuse and then they have to bring either a Transport department car out or they have to let you go. Allowing a police officer to enter your car is your own choice. Refuse because if they break something they don’t have to pay for it...

I drive threw Ipswich allot and that is the worst place to own a hot car. If you know the rules you can get out of allot of trouble easy. NEVER agree with anything a cop says & listen to every thing he says and there is a good chance you will leave without a ticket...

I had a failing to stop at a stop sign ticket & a excessive noise ticket discarded because I new the law.

The more you know the less powerfull they are.

lol maybe i shoulda stayed in tassie, cops never bother you down there, well the place where i lived any way :).

Driving around the city was another matter though, it was just a picking ground for the cops. There just like seaguls when you throw chips out the window, they just have to pounce on it. Pitty you couldn't throw the cops a panadol and they would explode lol.

( Im guessing you people of heard of the Panadol and seagul trick ).

fu da police, f*k f*k f*k da police hahaha\

man i got defected 8 am on a monday on the wat to work the got in shit for being late beat that haha

theres nothing you can do, driving normal, near stock car, nowing your rights, it all means bullshit.....

if you fit in the catagory of 17 to 25 with import the be ready for an ass rapeing at any time, cops can do watever the f*k they want, thats the reality of it all........

They need to find some thing better to do. Go get all the other cars you can drive down the m1 any time and see some old person in a fu*ked up car but because their old they get away with it. Its not right. One other thing has any one been pulled over and been defected for a computer on the side of the road? one more sorry is I had a mate come over the other day and as he was coming down the road a cop was going up the cop turn around and put his lights on my mate pulled into my drive way and so did the cop one of them got out and when over to my mate and the other came over to me and my brother and started on us about our cars in the drive way he started to say that we could not put a bigger exhaust on our cars and that if he saw us out on the road he would pulled us up and defected us for them. At that that ponit the other cop came over to and me being piss off at that time turn around and told him to fu*k off that as they are not over the noise limit that he can't do st*t they took one more look at the cars and they went but as he was getting in the car he turn back around to us and said I'll see you out tonight then. We all when out that night and had no problens but it's fu*ked up that they can do that. any way thats my sorry.

Edited by R32 _ULTIMATE_WEAPON

That's a bit stupid shoulda threw up the trespasses will be prosecuted sighn and told them there trespassing lol. Cops up here sound like complete retards, that or they just have nothing else better to do...

some cops are alrite .. its just the anal ones are the crappy ones.. !!.. either they dont like imports with younger aged drivers or .. they rather us all sell our nissans , toyotas and drive commordores.. infact i hardly seen commordores pulled over.. wonder why..?? seems like they are turing racest with import agenda cars..i was defected in my gtr for paint just because i had catanua splash paint i was defected!!.. took it to the court and lost the battle .. as "distracting to other drivers" other stupid things where intercooler , pod (which was enclosed in a box), exhust to big , wheels to big , and now im on one point till next month !.. only thing i could do was sell the cars .. which i did .. and regret.. ..

mind you i never got any red light or speeding tickets (touch wood)

So anyone want to swap a 33,34 skyline for a hypergear and a chaser :laugh:

Edited by 53XYN