SAU Community

2 Pairs Of 17 Inch Wheels For Sale

Hi everyone - more wheels for sale!!

*UPDATE* *AF-FLUX WHEELS SOLD! LINEA SPORT WHEELS STILL FOR SALE!* (30/11/06)

2x LINEA SPORT wheels with chrome dish - Specifications:

- Dimensions: 17" x 8.0" wide

- Offset: +32

- Tyres: 215/45 zr17 Yokohama Grand Prix M5 (not a lot of tread - could pass as roadworthy)

- Condition: Note pictures

- PRICE: $250 O.N.O

3ol4.jpg

6hc3.jpg

For inspection/queries please call Tony on 0405707680

Located in melb - pick up preferably.

Cheers,

Steve.

Edited by R32_GODZILLA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
+40. is that a GTR offset? Will it fit R32 GTSt?

thanks.

Hey Russell - in regards to the offset, i'm not sure whether it's the same as the GT-R. What i do know is that the pair came off an R33 GTS-t if that helps?

If anyone can shed some light on GT-R offset that would be good :ermm:

Cheers,

Steve.

I'll check out if they will fit my 32 GTSt and get back to you.

Also where in Melbourne?

No problems mate :happy: My friend is located in the Western Suburbs - i'm advertising his wheels for him.

*edit* If you cannot retrieve any information on the offset, i'll try and find time to fit those wheels on my car (rear) and see how i go.

Cheers,

Steve.

No problems mate :P My friend is located in the Western Suburbs - i'm advertising his wheels for him.

*edit* If you cannot retrieve any information on the offset, i'll try and find time to fit those wheels on my car (rear) and see how i go.

Cheers,

Steve.

Thanks.

I'm at Bathurst this weekend but I'll check this thread again when I get back. If you put them on your 32 please take some pics.

Russell

Its far from being GTR offset...+40 more suited to GTSTs etc...

Yeah you're right. I just read up about it. The more + the offset is - the more it sits in the guard.

Found this on another thread....

offset is: backspace - (width / 2)

backspace is the distance from the rim to the surface that mounts against the hub.

The offset of a wheel is the distance from its hub mounting surface to the centerline of the wheel. The offset can be one of three types.

ZERO OFFSET

The hub mounting surface is even with the centerline of the wheel.

POSITIVE OFFSET

The hub mounting surface is toward the front or wheel side of the wheel. Positive offset wheels are generally found on front wheel drive cars and newer rear drive cars.

NEGATIVE OFFSET

The hub mounting surface is toward the back or brake side of the wheels centerline. "Deep dish" wheels are typically a negative offset.

post-10715-1160037324.gif

Thanks.

I'm at Bathurst this weekend but I'll check this thread again when I get back. If you put them on your 32 please take some pics.

Russell

No problems. I'll talk to my mate to try and organise for sunday to be the day to place the wheels on and take some shots - *monday latest*

btw, thanks for the offset info. :(

Cheers,

Steve.

Pictures of the AF-FLUX 17x9.0 fitted on my R32 GTS-t are here. This will give you the general idea on the offset (+40).

IMO they sit perfectally with the gts-t guards, and look great :(.

:whistling: we figured out we got the rotation wrong after whe fitted the first wheel - we weren't going to drive around with them on, so we figured to leave them, as it gives you the same general idea.

Cheers,

Steve.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...