SAU Community

R34 Gtr Super Car

sskylinee

The car has been taken of ebay, here is what the guy who owns the car has to say:

The car is still for sale. It is no longer on eBay. I already had a buyer so I canceled the listing last night (at his request), but he just backed out (some problems with the wife or something like that). So the car is still available.

If you're interested, here is how we can close this transaction.

The car is located in Ireland.

Shipping would take about 7 days and I will take care of all arrangements and costs. I will ship the car from my door to your door and will take care of all the paperwork. So all you have to pay is US $5,900.

About the payment, I'd like to use a service that acts as a middle man between the two of us (recommended and approved by eBay); they will hold the payment until you receive and inspect the car. So I will not receive any money before you will receive the car.

Let me know if we have a deal.

This is his email if anyone was to ask him any strange questions; [email protected]

Also it is interesting to say shipping will take 7 days??

The car has been taken of ebay, here is what the guy who owns the car has to say:

The car is still for sale. It is no longer on eBay. I already had a buyer so I canceled the listing last night (at his request), but he just backed out (some problems with the wife or something like that). So the car is still available.

If you're interested, here is how we can close this transaction.

The car is located in Ireland.

Shipping would take about 7 days and I will take care of all arrangements and costs. I will ship the car from my door to your door and will take care of all the paperwork. So all you have to pay is US $5,900.

About the payment, I'd like to use a service that acts as a middle man between the two of us (recommended and approved by eBay); they will hold the payment until you receive and inspect the car. So I will not receive any money before you will receive the car.

Let me know if we have a deal.

This is his email if anyone was to ask him any strange questions; [email protected]

Also it is interesting to say shipping will take 7 days??

Wouldn't you need to have owned the car for 1 year in ireland to be given approval to import it to aus??

I could be wrong but i'm pretty sure you cant just get a car shipped over from another country without proper import approval.

For example to import a stagea into Aus it needs to come from japan (even though there are many in NZ etc). Either that or do it as a "personal import" which applies to any vehicle that has been owned by the importer for 12 months overseas before bringing it to australia.