SAU Community

GTR Stolen, Melbourne

GTSpec

Hi,

I live in Melbourne and on Saturday 2nd September, my car was stolen at approximately between 10pm-midnite near the corner of Lygon and Brunswick street in Brunswick.

It is a R32 1989 GTR. It has black enkei 6 spoke wheels, and standard GTR bodykit. I have notified police, but if anyone sees or hears about this vehicle, pls contact me.

Its engine is fairly modified, so if anyone sees these parts being offered, pls let me know as well.

It has a rebuilt engine that has been blueprinted and balanced with forged arias pistons and nismo bearings, Nismo engine mounts, runs HKS GT-SS twin turbos, Sard injectors, Nismo fuel pump, N1 water and oil pumps, APEXi power FC, HKS stainless steel dump pipes, Fujitsubo Cat back exhaust and brandless mandrell bent 3" outlet front pipe.

It has the standard bodykit but is missing its front lip. It also has alot of sooty debris on the left side from the exhaust fouling the rear. The interior is near stock, no radio and neat. Seats have no tears or stains. Has a nismo gearknob, and momo stearing wheel.

The number plate is TEE-958

Thank you for your time in reading this,

Emmanuel

[email protected]

0403 232 338

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant imagine how u can steal a car dat is properly armed

flatbed.

how many people would stop someone who looks like they know what they're doing?

my old BMW was towed from the city - alarm went off for 3 hours all the way from the tow point to the impound lot.

no one cared.

Unfortunately, i had no alarm or insurance, which was very stupid looking back on it.

I had spent $25000 modifying and rebuilding the engine after the original turbos compressor wheels got sucked into the engine. During the rebuild, i lost my licence for a year.

I only had my licence back for 3 weeks, and right now im really struggling financially for the past year due to illness limiting how much i could work earlier in the year, so couldnt afford the $3500 for comprehensive insurance. 3rd party would have been useless in this case anyways. Id only just started to get back on track by making some good inroads on some significant debts and getting back to health and working hard for the last 4 months.

I had been really careful where i parked it and drove it as little as possible until i could afford insurance or an alarm. I was at a cafe and parked it on a main road right off lygon. Im pretty sure it got stolen within 30 minutes of me parking the car.

Im just heart broken cos the R32 GTR was my dream car. I guess its my fault in the end for having no security. This would have to be the worst time for this to happen due to my current financial situation.

Im just sick of these lowlifes that steal cars, strip them and make a profit, all the while getting their centrelink payout and not paying a cent in tax. They are parasites of the community. I would just love for them to get what they deserve and see what it feels like to lose something valuable to them.

I dont have pics. It looks like a stock white GTR, no front lower lip and black 6 thin-spoke enkei's with a blue thick pinstripe on perimetre.

Edited by GTSpec

Good luck mate. My GTR got stolen six months ago and I thought I'd never see it again but they found it last month. The VIN plate is missing and they took the gearbox and other bits and pieces so I know what u r going through. Hope u get it back.

Pritty Simple, They Ask to much to insure our cars. Plus they are allways getting stolen, so why would the insurance be cheap.

Im 18 and Just car Wanted $3000 to insure my R33 GTS, Farkin bullshit i say

That sucks mate, really hope it is found soon.

Third party fire and theft is the way to go, costs me 500 a year and I can claim 7000 if the car is stolen considering I paid 11000 for the car thats pretty good.

Edited by Tuffr32

That sucks mate, really hope it is found soon.

Third party fire and theft is the way to go, costs me 500 a year and I can claim 7000 if the car is stolen considering I paid 11000 for the car thats pretty good.

7g's who are you with?

Just Cars only pay out 5 grand.... but take into consideration ur $500 u pay for 3rd party and the excess u have to pay is $1400... u only get basically 3grand back.

Must be a lucky one over here, pay $1300.00 full Comp and the R32 GTS-t is written down $15,100 by them. So no complaints here. The Excess is less than $1000.00 and all the mods are listed.

Im guessing the age is the only thing I see there being an issue.