Love It Or Hate It?

chops

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice...

Looks quite serious. :(

I'm all for the forced fed sound of V8's. Saw a really clean Turbo'd VYII Ute driving down southroad some weeks back, it sounded pretty damn tough, helps when the old fella drove it like it should, not flat out but briskly.

The R33 with an R34 front seems to be a popular look of late.

Good lookin chasis, long wheel base & lots of mid range torque...equates to a pretty nice platform for a drifter :(.

nop. not to big of a fan. looks good just dont like the thought of hearing a 33 that has a v8 in it an not an RB

it's not an R33 it is an R34 shell to begin with

it's not an R33 it is an R34 shell to begin with
oops...just presumed. The engine bays are quite alike, only noticeable difference I can tell is the position of the two plugged holes on the drivers side strut tower.

I've never known George to be serious about any thing!!!!

Very true!

Damn that thing would be nuts. But do you really need that much power for drifting? Nice to see there was plenty of room.

I think they were after a tourqe monster!

Will be very interesting to see how they go with a mix between Bolger and Phillips, I'm thinking it will be nuts!

Is it actually a GMH donk? I'm guessing so, will have to ask about it when I get my alarm fitted next week. Saw it today but didn't have time to ask, it's a nice fit.

Take notice though it's go no radiators or intercooler fitted, so it's going to get a lot more crowded yet. Kinda shows how much room a skyline engine bay has though, needs so much length for a straight six.

Is it actually a GMH donk? I'm guessing so, will have to ask about it when I get my alarm fitted next week. Saw it today but didn't have time to ask, it's a nice fit.

Take notice though it's go no radiators or intercooler fitted, so it's going to get a lot more crowded yet. Kinda shows how much room a skyline engine bay has though, needs so much length for a straight six.

Twin turbo LS1 there Jazza.

Plenty room indeed.