SAU Community

Gsm Car Alarm Phone Pager

nismos15

hi im interested in getting a gsm pager alarm in the next couple of weeks and if i can get enoght people i can get them at a good price

if we have 5 people the price is $230

10 people the price is $220

delivery is $10 with registed post

here are the specifications

1) Remote alarm to phone, without limit of distance

2) Friendly voice operation menu, easy to use

3) Strong features of anti-burglar and anti-hijacking

4) Patented technology, high quality and reliability

5) Good adaptability for most cars and most countries

6) Remote arming / disarming by phone or transmitters

7) Silent arming, auto re-arming

8) Anti-burglar, anti-hijacking and anti-destroying

9) On-the-spot alarming by siren and parking lights, remote alarm to preset telephone by voice

10) Multiple triggering: door open triggering, vibration triggering, power-off triggering, ignition triggering

11) Panic button, emergency help alarm

12) Easy to install and use, friendly operation interface, with voice menu in different languages

13) Complete self-service, free of service charges

14) Based on GSM networks, worldwide signal coverage and cost-effective

15) Remote monitoring of sounds around the car and broadcasting by telephone

16) Cut off the car's fuel / power supply by telephone

17) Lock or unlock the car door by transmitters or telephone

18) Transmitters with code-hopping technology

19) Adjustable 8-scales vibration sensitivity, vibration sensor could be enabled / disabled by telephone

20) Free to change the operation passwords and the alarm telephone numbers

21) Central lock automation, automatic door lock upon braking

22) Car finding with sounds and lights

23) Light flashing for temporary parking

24) Car position tracking

25) When your car is illegally operated or stolen by thieves or robbers, it will report the messages to you or your friends anywhere in the world immediately by the GSM phone network

im in for one if you are interested or have any questions PM me

i can send a picture of the alarm if you want one brand is JSE

thanks guys

sorry guys just been realy busy. ok the product is imported from china buy a local importer here. I was told that the items have already arrived but to get the cheaper price we need atleast 5 people. Me and my mate are in. Group buy ends 30/9/06 . i will try get some pics and post them up here

if we dont get 5 people you can still buy them but the price is $260

All the info on the alarm is listed

SUPPLIER: Slick Auto

to answer a few questions

the car positoning is done through network supplier if they can do it

the alarm works on the same network as the mobile phones all you do is put in a sim card and when the alarm goes off within 5 sec it rings your phone you dont have to answer but you know your car alarm is going off. if you do answer you can talk to the person stealing your car.

also it has a key pad which you can dial a number and you can ring from the alarm so u can use it as a mobile car phone

you can only ring out from it but you cant ring the alarm because once you dial the number from the phone you get into the alarm menu

Wheres the black wiring ?? I see colours only :)

I'll pass... it sounds cheap and nasty.

Nobody said anything about black wiring it is just a standard alarm but with the bonus option of the gsm phone pager to buy a seperate GSM unit with an alarm is priced at over $300 and to get the same thing plus and alarm cheaper than that is a bonus

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• The end of 2024 fast approaches!!! So before the 'storm' hits, we think it's worth enjoying a little 'calm'! How better to enjoy some calm with a chill social out at Aqua Golf! So without any ado, here are the details: Date: Saturday 26th October 2026 Location: Aqua Golf - Penrith Panthers Time: 5:00pm Map: http://tinyurl.com/saunsw-aquagolf All you need to do is bring yourselves down to Penrith Panthers to come and say "HI", hang out, and maybe hit a few golf balls at the drive range. Who knows where the night may take us... What we do know is that there are plenty of food options available at the Penrith Panthers complex. For those of us keen to hit a few golf balls, prices start from $7.00 a bucket. Aqua Golf is open til late, so we have plenty of time to have a few hits and laughs with each other! This is an official SAUNSW event and will be run under a Motorsport Australia permit. One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general. When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to: • Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly. • Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should. • Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAU:NSW and thus, treat others accordingly. • Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave. Thanks all! Looking forward to seeing you all there!
    • The time has come for another SAUNSW Sunday Session at the always amazing BENZIN Cafe! As always, this is the perfect event to catch up with the SAUNSW crew, hang out for a coffee and a bite to eat, and get in some photos and friendly banter! So book it in your calendar and save these details: Date: Sunday 13th October 2024 Meet Location: Benzin Cafe - 1/242 New Line Rd, Dural Meet Time: Meet at 7:00am for those that want to get prime parking at the front of the shop. The cafe will open at 8:00am Map: https://tinyurl.com/saunsw-benzin This is NOT a race and we will all be adhering to all road rules. If this is what you want please come to one of our many track days. This is an official SAUNSW event and will be run under a Motorsports Australia permit. One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general. When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to: • Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly. • Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should. • Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAU:NSW and thus, treat others accordingly. • Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave. Thanks guys and hope to see you there!
    • 50L plastic butcher's bins with or w/o lids are good for storing various parts and smaller boxes of part on shelves. I've taken to writing a manifest on blank paper in texta and sticking it on the front of any such box, whether it is that sort of tub or just a cardboard box. Ditto to smaller boxes inside. I can not give you ideas on how to be more ruthless or better organised than that, because I suspect that my shed is worse than yours.
    • i have 2 MTX thunder amps they do have the line input aswell but i have no idea where the connectors are to use. so for ease of being able to run 2 sets of RCA leads im just using the convertor.
    • The existing factory sub feed should already have a sum of L+R and a low pass filter, so it probably isn't necessary to take another L and R feed from the HU.  If it didn't have a factory sub output, then that would be the best option though. Does your new amp not have speaker level inputs?  that would eliminate the need for the speaker - line level converter completely.