SAU Community

Fs (or Trade Up With Cash) - 89 Hilux Surf Turbo Diesel 5sp

Up for sale is my 89 Toyota Hilux Surf turbo diesel. Details inc photos, specs and price can be located on this link.

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/...icle_id=1952658

Looking to sell simply because the car never gets used anymore - just turned over once a week for the past year.

Please note, I am also happy to consider either a swap, or even a trade up on a more expensive vehicle.

This proposition may be ideally suited to someone who has a vehicle in the $10-20K bracket who just needs cash fast, and has had no luck selling their vehicle, and wouldn't mind the notion of swapping for a 4WD and getting a bit of cash in their pocket at the same time. Both this vehicle and cash are ready to go, so if you are having a hard time selling your vehicle such as R33, etc then I'd be happy to hear more about it.

I'll consider any offer. Please send by PM so as not to unnecessarily bump this ad, and be sure to include either photos, specs and price of yours, or a link where all of this may be found.

vehicle is located in eastern suburbs of Melbourne.

cheers,

J

Hey mate,

I have an skyline r32 gts-t. I am still on my P's and soon after purchasing the car I lost my lisence.

Now the car is in perfect running condition and is sitting in my garage collecting dust while I am forced to drive around in my girl mobile.

So thinking of getting rid of my realistic dream car! Also the car has just run out of reg.

Midnight Black R32 gts-t 1993 66,700kms

Apexi fully adjustable coil over suspension

Front mount cooler 300x600x70

r33 turbo

straight through turbo back exhaust

Dish rims also a set of r33 rims with 100% tread

hks blow off valve

hks cold air intake

Drift steering wheel

front and rear stut brace

anyway I just wanted to see what u think. my email is [email protected]

Hear from u soon mate