SAU Community

Nissan Fast

can someone give me the run down on what all this means?

Basically it means your car is an R32 GTSt Type M, RB20DET 5 speed manual with HICAS. TH1 is the body colour, which is Dark Blue. G is the interior colour, which is Grey (I think).

12/89 is pretty close to 1990 :P. That's what FAST says, I'll double check when I get a chance, I may have mis-typed a number.

Cheers for that mate....I made a mistake tho, it was ECR33-104377...I live in a unit block, raced down to check the VIN, memorised it then got distracted by something for 10 mins on the way back and mis-remembered it heh..

here tis

I _think_ that the 18th digit (the last 'C') indicates ABS. But we really need someone who can read Japanese to translate it correctly.

If someone wants to send me an options list in Japanese I'll get a Japanese friend of mine to decode it, her english is pretty good too so she should be able to translate it well enough.

If someone wants to send me an options list in Japanese I'll get a Japanese friend of mine to decode it, her english is pretty good too so she should be able to translate it well enough.

you asked for it :cheers:

I assume this is just for R34