SAU Community

Nissan Fast

hello, could someone please do me a HUGE favour and chech a VIN for me? i am about to buy this car and have had a last minute doubt. WGNC34029420.

a million thanks in advance!!!

rob.

Edited by Mr500

hello, could someone please do me a HUGE favour and chech a VIN for me? i am about to buy this car and have had a last minute doubt. WGNC34029420.

a million thanks in advance!!!

rob.

Done, see below.

Could you FAST vin 6U90000NM35311957

Sorry couldn't get that to go through.

Is that a Japanese model? European? I have Japanese files turned on at the moment.

Hey, Could I get VIN no: 6U9000BNR32312942

Couldn't find that one either, are you sure the VIN is correct?

post-13527-1208683173_thumb.png

Hi, first time poster here but I am in the process of buying a R32 GTR VSpec II (in compliance now) so I can retire my 92 Mazda Familia GTAe. Just want to get it all checked by you guys.

Chassis No — BNR32-311484

Model — KBNR32RBFS8ZAA

I am pretty sure it is all legit as it is a reputable dealer.

Can someone also tell me how to decypher the model number?

Thanks and great site by the way.

Edited by Dirk Diggler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just went through the entire install procedure outlined in the first post and FAST still won't run - done it once and did it once again to make sure I didn't miss anything the first time and the program still doesn't work.

I can get the FAST menu to come up but if I click on FAST system or Parts Master nothing happens.

Please help.

• 2 weeks later...

FREE SLAB OF BEER ( OF YOUR CHOICE ) TO ANYONE ( I WILL PAY POSTAGE ) WHO CAN RUN THIS VIN NO FOR ME WITHIN THE NEXT 12HOURS.

VIN : 6U9000BNR34403523

COULD SOMEONE ALSO TELL ME IF THE FOLLOWING IS A N1 ENGINE ENG NO . RB26701720X

BEER FOR EITHER ANSWER 2 SLABS FOR BOTH

MANY THANKS

I just went through the entire install procedure outlined in the first post and FAST still won't run - done it once and did it once again to make sure I didn't miss anything the first time and the program still doesn't work.

I can get the FAST menu to come up but if I click on FAST system or Parts Master nothing happens.

Please help.

Hey,

Really? Are you sure you did the install correctly?

Here's the data I gathered off a few forum posts, I really need to add the translation section by is it chook?

Anyway its rough because its my note but see if it helps.

Once you do install can you FAST some VIN's please? I'm sure there are quite a few people with the software but very few who are willing to FAST vin's.

skylinefastsoftware.rtf

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, does anyone know how to search for the factory options available for each model (such as aero options etc) and how to get the illustrations of them?

Thanks,

-Jimmy.