Stock R33 Suspension

Sambo33

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes, you have a change of heart now sam? you know i run stock suspension atm.....

btw im not sure if you went ahead with the blistein/whiteline package but there ia a user on here selling it for $800ono only 20k/m usage as well

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=113483

Edited by Nozila

Hi everbody.

does anyone in SA have stock R33 front and rear struts that they are willing to sell? condition doesnt really matter.

cheers

Sam.

Struts? Skylines don't have struts, leave them for cheaparse Silvias and Dunnydores. Do you mean dampers and springs?

Darren - yep i went ahead with bilstein & whiteline gear, but i need the tops of the stock suspension to finish it all off as i have aftermarket tanabe coil-overs in atm.

Duc - would be good if we could swap somehow. probably would need both cars on axle stands at once though. are you busy this weekend? we could switch em over.

Freebaggin - yep i meant dampers & springs.

Edited by Sambo33

what day are you think sam? sunday i work until 1-2ish. sat, i should be free all morning. friday, i wont be free until 5pm. my damper + srpings are still in excellent condition. oh, i need to fing my lock nuts if im going to take my wheels off.

In that case, we can put your new suspension set up at my place. definately bring stands, as Ive only got car ramps and jack. I'lk ask someone if they have car stands I can borrow, rather have too many then not enough.

Sam, you just need the Strut Tops, and bump stops if you didn't get new ones thru the group buy, so you should widen your search to incl. any blown shockers too.

Also if you need car stands, i have a pair you can borrow, and Darren has a pair too which I'm sure he's willing to lend you.

And you'll need spring compressors to take apart the stock susp. if you don't have them, you can borrow mine :O

Edited by Oosh

any chance friday arvo, i finish at 5pm that day. if not, i'll try to make it either tonight unless sam is in adelaide and is going to pick them up. either way, thanks you two.

Edited by Nozila

Sam, you just need the Strut Tops, and bump stops if you didn't get new ones thru the group buy, so you should widen your search to incl. any blown shockers too.

Also if you need car stands, i have a pair you can borrow, and Darren has a pair too which I'm sure he's willing to lend you.

And you'll need spring compressors to take apart the stock susp. if you don't have them, you can borrow mine :)

Hi Ash, yep i ordered new bump stops & dust covers, just need the tops, so i'll just use the ones off Ducs stockers.

ive got some spring compressors too, so thats cool.

cheers mate.