Stock R33 Suspension

Sambo33

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Friday's no good for me as I've got a work BBQ, so it's tonight, or the weekend. I'll be helping the missus move house, but I'll be in the area, as she's moving not too far from me.

Oh and I can lend you a breaker bar and speed brace along with the right socket for wheel nuts too. Should make the job quicker if you can both do tyre changes at the same time. With enough practice we might even shape you in to the SAU-SA pit crew. :)

Sam, tried to call your mobile but to no aval. Anywho, got the extra set of car stand - thanks go to Ash and Darren, cheers boys.

No worries fella, anytime! pitty i wasn't home when you came, heard you had a few issues finding the joint...... :)

Will be good to see your line at a much better ride height and handle ALOT better! Next would have to be ECU after the diff your getting?

yeah, it was dark. i was tired and it took a while. ECU only if its too good to pass upon, same goes for TURBS or whatevers. Thanks to Ash, it was confimed that my o2 sensor has gone to o2 sensor heaven. great

:)

btw, you guys have cat (animal that is) or neighbours have one, when i went out the car not long ago i saw paw prints and some scratches on my headlights - no happy jan. gonna have to buff it out now, doh!

btw, you guys have cat (animal that is) or neighbours have one, when i went out the car not long ago i saw paw prints and some scratches on my headlights - no happy jan. gonna have to buff it out now, doh!

Nah no stupid cats with us, and i havn't noticed any around, But i do keep the line under a car cover under the carport so it wouldn't scratch mine!

would like identical to yours now wont it.

Yes yes it will look identical to mine......... except for that front bar of yours, I should have kept mine.........NOT!

Edited by Deluxe

would like identical to yours now wont it.

height adjustable mate, u can choose how low u want it. they are currently set at 355mm front and 345mm back (as per Sydneykids setting), i used to have it set 330mm front and back, but had to raise it for the bodykit. btw the spring rates on these are pretty solid, sort of like your old sileighty, so hope u dont mind the solid ride :P

ROFLMAO you should have seen the look on Pete's face when the brakes locked up - actually my face was just as surprised. Its driven by a chick now, she drove it like it had a standard clutch. She was like twin plate?..ok. ROFL

So how'd you go over the weekend fellas...

...and more importantly when do i get my tools back? :)

all went well... except for a certain nut that got snapped and nearly drove me and Duc crazy :) thanks to Andrew and Darren for dropping over to help out.

was funny when Darren dropped around and Duc was tightening up wheel nuts, and Darrens like.. "is that my wheel brace?" he must have picked it up from you and Darren didnt know :) ah, u had to be there i guess.

all went well... except for a certain nut that got snapped and nearly drove me and Duc crazy :) thanks to Andrew and Darren for dropping over to help out.

was funny when Darren dropped around and Duc was tightening up wheel nuts, and Darrens like.. "is that my wheel brace?" he must have picked it up from you and Darren didnt know :) ah, u had to be there i guess.

Yeh yeh that was funny, and i did know about it......... but must have come out sounding like i didn't know!