SAU Community

Stock R33 Suspension

Sambo33

pics speaks for themselves hahaha

post-1473-1158574581.jpg post-1473-1158575050.jpg post-1473-1158574693.jpg

post-1473-1158574647.jpg post-1473-1158574669.jpg post-1473-1158574710.jpg

we should have regular mod days - i know guys in other states have them. just spend a saturday or sunday doing mods to each others cars over a few beers / lunch

Again thanks for Andrew who went out of his way to come over and lend us his power tools. Much appreciated.

Darren and Ash for lending us their tools and Darren for coming over in person to lend a hand.

Edited by Nozila

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You deserved that finger too Duc............ way too many photos with me in there, and that chance only comes around every blue moon too!

Btw...... looks like we put the stock sus in the rear of my girl, damn she's sittin a little high there!

Edited by Deluxe

hence why im keeping them and may do the occassional bubble thought thing hehe

your car looks just as good in that pic as it does in person. too bad i didnt take before and after pics of sam and my car. ah well, there always next time.

Well someone had to take the pics. your right sam. car is stiff - stupidly stiff. I drove on all road surfaces since saturday and omfg, adel's road is so bumpy. I went for a drive in the hills, suspension loves it but diff scares the sh!t out of me - coilovers + diff = wierd noises when going over bumps. How's the blistein/whiteline package go so far, how was drive to murray?

yeah those coilovers a definately solid, they are at home in the hills, barely any roll at all hey. my new suspension feels really good, but i need a wheel allignment and adjustable stabliliser bars. i couldnt help but take the gorge rd home :laugh:

no worries for the lend of the power tools guys - I wish I didn't already have plans, I would have stayed to help you. Missed Darren too - what a bummer .... I must have left too early. Ah well next time!

Yes we should definitely have some mod days - got heaps of room in my garage and a nice bbq out the back and relax area. I am going to get some coilovers or the SK Bilstein group buy stuff like Sam and Ash in the not-too-distant future .... might have to have you guys over for a barbie and suspension changeover :P

sorry i didnt drop by today. went to a mates and when i left it was bout 6:30, so though next time. that and the fact that his area - stoneyfell, had no reception didnt help to notify you.

but yeah, a occasional mod day would be sweet. i had this chat with vange a while back, he's keen on the idea - actually i think it was his idea.