SAU Community

Gtr Radiator Wont Fit!

vejeta

O.K just got a brand new gtr radiator it fits in the braket ok but my thermo fan dosent fit on the back any more too wide you see and touchs the pully. any comments ive got a gtst by the way

Edited by vejeta

not sure it was like that when i got it the fan was onj the back in front of the engine went to see if could get a different fan ie.slimmer or somthing but the bloke said that the fan i had was it couldnt offer anything else

the small one is for your aircon.

the big one is the one we're talking about. are you using the standard clutch fan and having problems fitting that? or do you have an aftermarket thermo fan thats meant to be on the outiside of the engine bay?

it is better to suck than blow the air through IMOP. if it is a case of not having enough room than you will need a different thermo and most themos are the same thickness as they need a big motor to dive them. you should be able to chose from heaps of fans. your best bet would be to run 2 smaller ones as they will be thiner in the motor part.

try that

Yeah the fan i got sucks air on to the rad from the back.but dont worry all sorted now $300 bucks later but its sorted. thanks for the input by the way it kind of helped i think gone from a 98mm fan to 65mm better work or im gonna cry lol.