SAU Community

Ba Xr6 Turbo Rims

Item: BA XR6 Turbo rims and 235/45 tyres 17x8" rims (these would fit a 5-stud skyline)

Item Condition: Excellant condition tyres have only 50% tread

Reason for Selling: UPgraded

Price and Payment Conditions: 500 firm plus postage

Extra Info: Buyer to organiser courier

Contact Details: PM me or sms me on 0406004135

Item: BA XR6 Turbo rims and 235/45 tyres 17x8" rims (these would fit a 5-stud skyline)

Item Condition: Excellant condition tyres have only 50% tread

Reason for Selling: UPgraded

Price and Payment Conditions: 500 firm plus postage

Extra Info: Buyer to organiser courier

Contact Details: PM me or sms me on 0406004135

do u have any pic of the rims?

would u sell just one ?

thanks for that :) was trying to find a pic of them on an r33 guys..500 bucks is pretty cheap with tyres...for 550 ill throw in another 2 235/45's with decent tread.

hi there i was just wondering if u have another pic of your rims and we r thing about buy if u could get anothe pic for me please :)

Thnaks so much for the pictures been a big help (if i get a sale from these ill swing ya 20bucks).. For information guy these were brought directly from ford for my car and were on it for a few months before i got bored of them and got something else.. I will supply photos later today but they are in awesoem condition

Thnaks so much for the pictures been a big help (if i get a sale from these ill swing ya 20bucks).. For information guy these were brought directly from ford for my car and were on it for a few months before i got bored of them and got something else.. I will supply photos later today but they are in awesoem condition

hey there,

we will would like to buy just one if we can and i would pay for it about 200 please let me know cheers as it for my father

sorry will only be sellign as a set..if you want to pay 200 go get them new from ford they are the same price as that. there still for sale.. soemoen called me yesterday botu them but my phone died if you can call em again that would be great.. they only have 2 tyres now the rest have been sold.

• 2 weeks later...
sorry will only be sellign as a set..if you want to pay 200 go get them new from ford they are the same price as that. there still for sale.. soemoen called me yesterday botu them but my phone died if you can call em again that would be great.. they only have 2 tyres now the rest have been sold.

and ford sale just the mag wheel for $500 dollars