SAU Community

Official: Sau Tokyo Auto Salon Meet Up

Rezz

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thinking about a couple of places at the mo. maybe try the Tokyo Inn in Chibaminato, or the New Otani in Makuhari. Next week I'll be staying at the Mitsui Gardens in Chiba so if it's any good I may stay there for TAS too.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys I have been told to take the first 3 weeks off in jan from work and thinking about going over but a bit hesident as I would be going by myself. I want to go to TAS but have no clue about the place how to get there and really would like to tag along with others if possible. I think atm I can only afford about 10 days as I would only have about 5K to spend on the trip but help is really needed as I haven't had a holiday for about 5 years and need help.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought my ticket a couple of months ago. It will also be my first business trip for a new business I just started. A mixture of excited and scared is how I'm feeling right now. :( But really looking forward to the trip, and also meeting some of you guys.

I will actually be in Tokyo for the show from the 10th (visiting the show every day from the 12th to 14th) and then heading back on the 18th. Would love to meet up with some of you guys if you are up for it.

RaceBorn (Amir) :)

Guys I have been told to take the first 3 weeks off in jan from work and thinking about going over but a bit hesident as I would be going by myself. I want to go to TAS but have no clue about the place how to get there and really would like to tag along with others if possible. I think atm I can only afford about 10 days as I would only have about 5K to spend on the trip but help is really needed as I haven't had a holiday for about 5 years and need help.

It's actually super easy to get there (provided you're flying in to Narita airport). You can take a Keisei Skyliner or slower train from Narita airport to Keisei-Tsudanuma--it's about 20-40 minutes away depending on the train. You then switch lines one time for "Chiba City" and get off at the first stop--Makuhari Hongo Stn. After that, you catch a bus for Makuhari Messe.

If you guys have any questions about the area, I'll try to answer them as best as possible.

• 4 weeks later...
So where is Justin? Still moving.

TAS getting close.

I'm here mate... just a little tied up at the moment with moving stuff. I sadi I would be there by beginning of November, but thats now looking like beginning of January! So I hope I can be there a few days before TAS kicks off.

Just a few questions to some people:

Mr Keets: Whats your first name bud? I need to add you to the list.

RaceBorn: Good stuff, will see you there...

Nick/Richard: Have you blokes organised passes for the Friday yet? I'm still keen, I'm just not 100% sure if I can get over there for the Friday yet so... just bear with me, I'll let you know asap.

I'm here mate... just a little tied up at the moment with moving stuff. I sadi I would be there by beginning of November, but thats now looking like beginning of January! So I hope I can be there a few days before TAS kicks off.

Just a few questions to some people:

RaceBorn: Good stuff, will see you there...

Nick/Richard: Have you blokes organised passes for the Friday yet? I'm still keen, I'm just not 100% sure if I can get over there for the Friday yet so... just bear with me, I'll let you know asap.

Im not going to make it Justin :ninja: I cant get as much time off as I would like at the moment so I have to take a raincheck on TAS however I will be over early-mid 2007.

mr keets (Keith) is not coming now.

and nick has confirmed with me that he truly does like boys more than girls so he's not coming either.

me on the other hand? I plan to rock out with ma cock out. (figuratively speaking of course).

Justin, I will bring/organise a pass for you no problem. just pm me your full name.

let's hook up on the friday for sure. I'm planning to take lots of photos. Got myself a Canon 400D so this time i may even have some decent ones!

can't wait! :ninja:

Im not going to make it Justin :sick: I cant get as much time off as I would like at the moment so I have to take a raincheck on TAS however I will be over early-mid 2007.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!! That is a serious letdown, but will be good to catch up later on.

I'll be cashing that raincheck mate don't you worry... :)

No worries Poida, I added you to the list.

Btw, to the people who are attending, who's going to meet up afterwards? And at what time? I was thinking 6pm out front of the main entrance, but if anyone has a better plan (Richard?) then let's hear it. I'm not familiar with any decent Izakayas or bar around there, so if anyone has a place that they can recommend let me know.

hmm, that plan sounds good. I dont know many izakaya in makuhari (well any), but I do know of 1 particular place in chiba that is good. and they have some very nice waitresses too.

Is there a PJ McFcukers in Makuhari? :D