SAU Community

Momo St/wheel, Kenwood 6x9's, Kicker Impulse Amp, And A Muffler For Sale In Vic

Hi All,

Have the following items for sale left over from previous vehicles. I would prefer pick up, however we can talk about postage.

Momo steering wheel, all black 300mm. Nice and small, sits nicely in your hand and looks awesome! Has Momo horn button, no boss. As I have the Momo horn button already it means you can buy a cheaper Autotechnica boss kit and use the Momo horn button I supply, rather than having to spend twice the amount on the Momo boss kit, just to get the Momo button. Near new condition, has only had about a months use. Both my cars are airbag equipped so no longer need this. $250 ono

Kenwood 220w 6x9's. Model number KFC6908. VGC work perfectly and sound great, also come with those black plastic spacer boxes so you don't have to cut holes. Grilles have a bit of blu tack on them, but this will wash off! $100 ono

Kicker Impulse IX404 4 Channel Amp. $250 ono. Works perfectly and in great condition except some scratches on the front. Only selling due to upgrade. Key Features:

Amplifier Type Multi Channels

Bridgable Bridgable

RMS Power at 4 Ohms 40 W x 4

RMS Power at 2 Ohms 60 W x 4

Performance

Frequency Response 20 Hz - 20000 Hz

Signal to Noise Ratio 95 dB

THD at Rated RMS Power .09 %

Crossover / Equalizer

Bass Boost With Bass Boost

Bass Boost Frequency 40 Hz

Low - Pass Frequency 70 Hz - 110 Hz

High - Pass Frequency 70 Hz - 110 Hz

Other Features

Input Voltage 12.5 volt

MOSFET Circuitry Yes

3 Way Ready Yes

Dimensions

Width 9.5 in.

Depth 11.4 in.

Height 2.5 in.

Miscellaneous

More Information

It offers two circuits each for bass and treble adjustments to get your front and rear speakers sounding the way you want. Two active crossovers let you direct frequencies for maximum effect. Select from 2-, 3-, 4-channel, or Tri-Way output, depending on your wiring needs. Buffered RCA outputs let you link multiple amps without using splitters.

And last of all, a muffler! No, not a performance design, just a standard run of the mill muffler. It is brand new, well sort of. I got defected for car being too loud so had this put on to pass EPA test. Drove home and removed it. Barrell shaped and would suit the rear of the vehicle. 2 inch tip. I can get pics if required. I am after $80 ono for this.

Pics below!

Sorry about all the crappy pics, best I can do unfortunately. Happy for you to inspect though.

Any questions just let me know on here, or call 0418 597 239.

post-26224-1158404827.jpgpost-26224-1158404843.jpgpost-26224-1158404862.jpgpost-26224-1158404882.jpg

Edited by private9