SAU Community

Put Ya Hands Up

r34-4dr

Hey guys ive recently move to Yulara Ayers Rock Resort im original from Perth and ive just brought a R34GTT-4DR From Melbourne. Just wondering if theres anyone else in this state with skylines and interested in Import Jap Scene , Modifying and Drifting (DORI DORI)??

So say hi and post a pic of ya car!!

HELLO TO EVERYONE !!

2uhoaat.jpg

So jealous. I normally hate red cars but that one does it for me.

I'm sure it doesn't count but I lived in Yulara for 2 separate years and I have an R34 4 door but these things didn't happen at the same time. :)

Can you get proper fuel there now?

I'd love to come out for another stint but don't think it will happen. Also I think I'm black listed... :laugh::(

So jealous. I normally hate red cars but that one does it for me.

I'm sure it doesn't count but I lived in Yulara for 2 separate years and I have an R34 4 door but these things didn't happen at the same time. :(

Can you get proper fuel there now?

I'd love to come out for another stint but don't think it will happen. Also I think I'm black listed... :D:D

Yeah Perium Unleaded but its not top Octane so i add octane booster - Bit pricy for me so i dont really drive my car all the time only when i work nights and taking the trips to Alice.

What you mean you Black Listed??

Oh I see. I suppose you could get a couple of drums of race fuel sent to you and use it to top your tanks up. I used to get the store manager at Sails to get stuff transported to me out there.

I mean I got kicked out so unless I worked for one of the private companies I would have no chance. Also city money is an addiction. It's hard to leave it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey guys ive recently move to Yulara Ayers Rock Resort im original from Perth and ive just brought a R34GTT-4DR From Melbourne. Just wondering if theres anyone else in this state with skylines and interested in Import Jap Scene , Modifying and Drifting (DORI DORI)??

So say hi and post a pic of ya car!!

HELLO TO EVERYONE !!

2uhoaat.jpg

That's my mates old car... hahaha! So that's where it's gone to!

Yeah Yeah Up here in Yulara - cant wait to bring it back to civililation to start moddin in up - wwhhhhooooh!!! DORI DORI

Nice work, she goes pretty hard as is, with the computer already in and all! I loved that thing! :P

Edited by Savage Bliss