SAU Community

Easternats

Guest INASNT

I didn't even see the dyno challenge or the street drags. saw a few burnouts and go to whoa. The cruising on the track was awesome. They pulled us off the track just when we had a good line up of cars - there was me, then a white R34 GTR a couple of R33's & R32's and some VL Turbos. I was spewing - wanted to see how I went with the R34.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by BIGPSI

I didn't even see the dyno challenge or the street drags.  saw a few burnouts and go to whoa.  The cruising on the track was awesome.  They pulled us off the track just when we had a good line up of cars - there was me, then a white R34 GTR a couple of R33's & R32's and some VL Turbos.  I was spewing - wanted to see how I went with the R34.

The dyno comps at easternats are always crap, the finals were meant to be on sunday at around 12-4 but no 1 showed up!

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by turbomad

On Saturday I saw a 560rwhp GTR32, did he show on Sunday?

nope, i was near the dyno in the stands and i only heard a few cars go on, nuttin 2 special

Well I assumed all power figures were rear wheel, the owner said it was loosing traction on the dyno so they only rev it to 7000rpm and not 9000, the car has produced it's best figure of 680rwhp and 580awhp in QLD, apparently all work was done by SUBZERO his bro-in-law, lucky boy.

hi guys im the guy with the GTR R34, the white one...it was sure very fun..i was there sat and sun, saw u BIGPSI, we even spoke....;) saw more skylines out there. On saturday there was a R32 GTR that was pretty good too, besides the 32 there werent any GTR's...;)

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by GTR-34

hi guys im the guy with the GTR R34, the white one...it was sure very fun..i was there sat and sun, saw u BIGPSI, we even spoke....;) saw more skylines out there. On saturday there was a R32 GTR that was pretty good too, besides the 32 there werent any GTR's...;)

saw your car run in the street drags and when u won those races the people in the grandstand were cheering u (I was standing on the bottom level), i was surprised as u beat holdens and fords and those guys love their holdens and fords.

What can u pull down the 1/4?

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by GTR-34

im not sure how fast it does 1/4 miles but the corolla with the v8 engine i dragged does it in mid to high 10's, so it should be around there i guess...

hmm that corolla didnt look or sound like a 10 second car. U r gonna have to be packing some serious turbos and other mods to be in the 10 second bracket in your 34.

that corolla with the big 8 would be around 1000 kg's i'd imagine.

power to weight it would have the edge over most street cars.

gtr-34 what mods you got done to your beast.

i saw you drive through the tunnel and take off up the first straight. very nice, and you did get cheers when you won, but you also got cheers when you lost. hehe.

cars looks mad though, and if you dont mind telling us, how fast did you get up the main straight, you over took most people from what i could see.

Went to Easternats on Sunday too, great day to be out. Saw the R34 GTR and actually had a chat to him in the car park. Good effort though, a 'P' plater driving an R34 GTR.

He told me that his car is standard except for full exhaust, filters and boost (14psi).

Come to calder next Friday GTR R34 like you said you would, I wanna see you pull a ten second pass......

well yeh thats what the guy in the corolla v8 said, i dont know if he is making itup or anything, im just following it up on his stats, might be false. I really do wanna go to Calder on Friday, just see how things go till then...

no i believe a corolla with a rotary or something in it will do 10's easily enough just because of the weight..

An R34 GTR is definitely rocket fast.. I'd never say it wasn't. To do 10's it still needs a fair amount of mods however... What has yours had done to it GTR-34 ?