SAU Community

Exhaust shop in Brisbane

STU E

Can anyone recommend an exhaust shop in Brisbane to supply & install a turbo back exhaust? I already have a 3-inch cat back Kakimoto setup and am hoping to make some good power gains. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Originally posted by hungry6

Custom exhaust at meadowbrooks does awesom pipes. If u have to screw out the very last of those horses in the motor.

Got a Ph num, or address?

Originally posted by pinto

Rob Bliss at Geebung

3265 2044

I second that these guys do quality work, know skylines and have great prices. They did the exhaust on my R33.

Recommended by Gavin Woods at Autotech who I am sure Nismo Girl has told everyone all about :D

i just had a turbo back done by rob bliss and wasn't all that impressed, they welded the whole thing as one piece so its a nightmare to take off!

They came highly recommened and the twin dump looks really nice on the outside but on the inside its not all that effiecent, i reckon drift king did a better job on my dads r33 but it cost twice as much.

heh, not that it makes much difference with my pissy little t28 anyway :D

Guest 570CK

No comment. My dump pipe cracked and exhaust bangs

Mate of mine. Dana with a blue s15 200sx got a exhaust done at Jack Beedhams.. Got some great result with single dump pipe..

Think it was cheap too.

Might get him to make up a dump pipe for my gt35.

CES, always gets great results in performance pipes

The test & tune i was in my gf's jungle green s14 200sx! still has std wheels etc. Was talking to you @ drag combat about r33 as at the time gf was looking at buying 4 door R33 but saw the sx & wanted that instead!