Gts Badge Interest Revived

Ronin33

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, I think we nearly all agree the S on the green car in in the SAU pic above looks the best. But some will want red some all alloy, surely something can be worked out.

get em made up in chrome... if you want a red S all you have to do is go to bunnings and get some glass tinting paint and DIY... will give you a metallic red S.

I'll get some soft wood when I get some free time and carve out a plug of the badge. here's what I'll be using for the design...

gts.gif

altho I'd like a GTR badge to use as reference... I can only get R32 ones. I'll mock up a GTt design soon... but the T of the GTt is lowercase from memory... so it might not look right... might have to settle for an "GTT" instead.

i found a pic of Mr G's car

if anyone can make the same badge....maybe make to "S" as the same dark red colour as the actual gtr badge that would be awesome...like replicate the "S" to the actual gtr badge to make it look like its from factory

or can get replica's of Mr G's badge...

so if u guys can organise something it would be much appreciated

post-19216-1158754072.jpg

I'll get some soft wood when I get some free time and carve out a plug of the badge. here's what I'll be using for the design...

gts.gif

altho I'd like a GTR badge to use as reference... I can only get R32 ones. I'll mock up a GTt design soon... but the T of the GTt is lowercase from memory... so it might not look right... might have to settle for an "GTT" instead.

that looks about perfect very similar to the one on the green car id be happy with that

cheers

Love this line - WTF!?

= Suitable for all sort of cars

I want a GTS4 Metal badge if anyone has one - swap for a GTR one