SAU Community

Cheap 98 Nb Mx-5 Convertible Sold

98mx5

this car had a small hit, its been repaired except for the bonnet ($150), paint on the front ($800 approx) and the aircon needs attention.

black

lowered

leather

5 speed manual

89k's

tints

lukey exhaust

rims.

no rego, no plates, can be sold with b/slip if needed.

car is worth $20k with paint and about 18k as is.

will swap for a turbo skyline, or any turbo rwd car, or a gen 3 commodore.

otherwise $12,000 FIRM

the car is in western sydney, call 0439 416 335 to inspect

dscf0709ui9.jpg

dscf0710wn2.jpg

dscf0711se3.jpg

Edited by 98mx5

Hi mate ( and welcome to SAU),

Are you able to supply more photos - especially from a distance - perhaps side on? also, maybe one of the repaired area ( how hard was the front hit? do you have any invoices for repair work done?)

I was hoping to contact these guys;

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/...icle_id=3473361

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/...icle_id=3153203

but the fact that you will consider a swap for a RWD turbo is better for me.

Will send you a PM with details for 300ZX TT 5spd targa top, JZA80 1GGTEU and FC RX7 turbo 5spd if these are of interest.

cheers,

J

Hi mate, I've been considering one of these for a while but need more detail. Feel free to send further photos to my email address below. I'd like to see interior as well as under bonnet and around the headlights, and the complete front view.

I have 2 R33 GTS25t Skylines I want to get rid of in the near future.

One is auto and black '94 with 115K on the clock. Stock hand polished wheels and side skirts. Has had a light tap in the side at the rear of the right side but will be repaired in a couple of weeks. I've never taken it over 7psi. Great sounding exhaust from the turbo back so it isn't too loud being an auto. I did have a loud one but it was annoying. All maintenance by myself but it's been so reliable it's only needed belts and oil changes.

The other is a red manual 94 I've used on the track mostly. 128K twin turbo RB25dett. Engine about to be rebuilt with new turbos so not quite available yet. HD Systems height and damping adjustable suspension and adjustable castor as well as about to receive rose jointed rear adjustable camber setup. Diff recently replaced with a good stocker. Pineapples. can come with or without attachments for harness. Made 220rwkw on the single turbo setup with power fc and looking at 280-300 after finished with the TT and rebuild. Lots more to tell but will be looking at around $20K once the work is done on this one though. It will have a tough engine and plenty of power and handling.

If interested let me know.