SAU Community

Toshiba Laptop / Notebook Package - Quick Sale - Sydney!

chrisgtr

CENTRINO 1.8GHz, BLUETOOTH, WIRELESS, 15' SCREEN, DVD/CDRW + 2x BRAND NEW BATTERIES!!

FOR QUICK SALE!!

The laptop is in EXCELLENT condition and was Toshiba's top of the range. It is still one of the most popular Toshiba laptops ever due to its very attractive and stylish design, large 15’ display + all usual features such as DVD reader, CD burner, huge 30GB hard drive – etc.

This laptop will still over power the majority of brand new Centrino, Pentium and Celeron laptops!!

The laptop comes with TWO brand new Genuine Toshiba batteries (Valued at $175 each!!) The laptop also has a brand new high quality netgear wireless card and also a brand new bluetooth dongle installed, so you can connect to other computers, the internet, and bluetooth devices - such as new cameras and mobile phones wirelessly!

The laptop has just been reloaded with a fresh copy of Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2, Microsoft Office XP Professional, Nero Burning Rom (For burning CD’s) and also Power DVD (For watching DVD’s).

Laptop Specifications –

- Intel P4-m / Centrino 1.8GHz

- Bright and clear 15’ Screen (no dead pixels)

- Nvidia graphics card

- 256MB RAM (expandable)

- Huge 30GB Hard drive

- DVD Reader / CD Burner combo drive

- Integrated floppy drive

- Wireless

- Bluetooth

- Integrated 56K Modem

- Integrated 10/100 LAN / Network card

- 2x built in Yamaha stereo speakers

- 3x USB ports

- 2x PCMCIA slots

- Other ports (TV out, Parallel, external monitor port)

What’s included in the package –

- Toshiba Satellite 2410 laptop

- 2x NEW Genuine Toshiba batteries (Roughly 2 hours standby time each in high power mode!!)

- BRAND NEW Netgear wireless card

- BRAND NEW Bluetooth dongle

- AC Adaptor / charger

Pickup is available from the Hills District in Sydney or the buyer is to arrange a courier at their cost. I WILL NOT POST AS I HAVE BEEN ADVISED THAT AUSTRALIA POST DO NOT OFFER A SERVICE FOR FRAGILE ITEMS AND LAPTOPS CANNOT BE INSURED FOR DAMAGE. Please do not ask me if will I post the laptop at the buyer's risk, as I will not post under any circumstances.

If interested - please call Chris any time on 0402-487-085.

For quick sale - PRICE = $695.

post-31243-1158665563.jpg post-31243-1158665596.jpg

Edited by chrisgtr

Video card is Nvidia GeForce4 420 Go - dont know if it is dedicated or shared?

original price was in excess of $3000, price stands at $695 - i think this is fair?

its as new and unabused with all the extras (i.e - standard model did not come with wireless and bluetooth - etc..) It literally looks like new, and 1 brand new battery is worth $170 alone and I know this because I bought one only a few weeks back..

if you can get one cheaper - as prank said, go get it but guranteed it wont be in as good condition as this one, and it wont have 2 batteries and wireless - etc.. you GET what you pay for,

"98mx5" i thought you of all people would have learnt this by buying a MX5 hahahahah

If it doesnt sell iat $695 im happy to just keep it but if interested PM me

Edited by chrisgtr