SAU Community

Blitz Pod

tigr33

i just bought a blitz pod and want to put in on my 33gtst but cant get an adaptor from no where.

i currently have an K&N pod with a 6inch neck that has an adaptor to the airflow meter.

have been to autobarn, supercheap but all they got are 3inch adaptors, blitz is 4inch (pretty sure)

can any1 help me out where to get 1??? want asap as my current pods stuffed

also while im here has any1 put a blitz pod on and what was the result?

cheers,

Mark

i just bought a blitz pod and want to put in on my 33gtst but cant get an adaptor from no where.

i currently have an K&N pod with a 6inch neck that has an adaptor to the airflow meter.

have been to autobarn, supercheap but all they got are 3inch adaptors, blitz is 4inch (pretty sure)

can any1 help me out where to get 1??? want asap as my current pods stuffed

also while im here has any1 put a blitz pod on and what was the result?

cheers,

Mark

Hey Mate,

I put a Blitz LM pod on my 33. Bought it brand new in a kit for about $160 (i think), had everything in it including mounting brackets and only took 10 to 20 minutes to fit. If yours didnt come with any mounting brackets i'd be taking it back ASAP!!!! As far as how it goes, well it keeps the dirt out and i can really hear my Stock BOV now, but havent had it on the dyno to check power improvments. Gotta be better than the stock airbox but!

Cheer Bud!! :nuke: