Wrx Track Day - Calder - Sun 22 Oct

Bec

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Troy: You rate Winton that low??! You've gotta get your car sorted then, 'coz I don't think I've ever had more fun than I did on that track!

You can all come around my place Saturday morning when im hanging out my laundry and you can all race around my clothes line in the courtyard. I have red, green, blue and black underwear so i can flag. Same thing as running around Winton "(

WOOHOO, YEAH BABY!!!!

Its been a long time coming, good to see ur going to have a crack!!!!

I'm assuming your 'upgrades' have arrived???

I hope you know it's all your fault!!

Yep, she should pull up a little better now :(

ps Roy, take Friday off to do what you have to do to the car and give calder another crack.

3 silver skylines ain't on the track all at the same time too often you know :rant:

I would if i could...im at the mercy of the client and the arrival of a ship at Corio Port...i may be able to get a day off late next week, but i doubt it.

Then there is of course the money thing...i need to get new suspension components as they were knocking pretty bad at Winton/Sandown :(

Next month should be better..i will have over 70hrs overtime :rant:

Sir AMEX is already knocking on my door threatening large black sex toys and my small orifices. I have done enough to put him at bay for this month....and the overtime thing...well i am doing 20-25hours overtime a week...so cant find the time to do two track days :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, what a day... awesome weather, track was perfect.. Was really great to see everyone out there going hard! I beat my PB which is what I set out to do, I'm happy :) Well done to everyone today - I was especially impressed with Justine's and Ryan's times on street tyres.. 1:10's is pretty damn good! :D

Was great to watch Archie giving the GTR some serious stick down the straight, that thing rips!!! :D A pity a few of us had to retire for the day due to various issues.. I retired due to a blown dump pipe gasket. But all in all I had a good time. The black wrx that hit the wall looked pretty harsh too!! I suppose it wouldnt be a WRX day if someone didn't write off their car heh

I'm so tired after today... After getting home at 1am this morning.. I've hardly had any sleep. Will post up pix laters! :sleep:

Well done Matt, 1:05.44 is very impressive!!!!

Well done to Archie aswell, 1:04.96 is awesome considering its been a year and a half since he's seen the track..

Aaron also had a PB, that car is FAST!!!

Good to see Justine and Ryan also punch out some good times on street tyres....

Kon (TraciTrax) made his track debut, well done mate, hope you enjoyed it...

Times are up: http://www.racetime.com.au/?event=c0608