SAU Community

Another "what Kit Is This?" Question

Iron Chef

Hi guys, just bought this for one of my customers and have NFI what kit it is. Looks bloody nice whatever it is, and the car also has sunroofs and leather. If it was manual I would've kept it for myself!! It will eventually reside in Adelaide

I figured you Stagea freaks would be able to enlighten both me and my customer.

post-12772-1159275422.jpg

Hi guys, just bought this for one of my customers and have NFI what kit it is. Looks bloody nice whatever it is, and the car also has sunroofs and leather. If it was manual I would've kept it for myself!! It will eventually reside in Adelaide

I figured you Stagea freaks would be able to enlighten both me and my customer.

Nismo, I win! I win!

as seen here.

Edited by munchdesign

Haha offense taken...

Actually i wasnt a fan of the kit in its stock for, so i removed some parts, and its now sporting N1 GTR air vents below the grille, as well as the removed horizontal slats. Openned it up more, and makes the front end more agressive, the stock front bar was too rounded for my liking.

oooooh shit yeah would be nice. For the moment ive just put spacers under the back of my bonnet to raise it up a bit - el cheapo drift style. Saw it on a lot a cars in japan while i was there. Hanging for a group buy on CF or even FG bonnets, but wouldnt want us all to have the same one... defeats the purpose really.