SAU Community

R33 Gtst Carbon Fibre Door Sills - Now Ready!

satanic

Hi all,

As you may or may not know; I am doing a group buy on assorted fibreglass and carbon fibre bits from a supplier I've found overseas. Stuff is of top quality and looks awesome; only downside is that they do not mass produce, nor do they advertise. However, on that note - it means you end up with something unique that you can boldly say only a handful of other people in the world will have.

post-19974-1167773855.jpgpost-19974-1167773849.jpgpost-19974-1167773862.jpg

post-19974-1167773868.jpgpost-19974-1167773874.jpg

Anyways, have a look here for more information:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=133286

and

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=133336

Now many people have asked if the CF Door Sills can be made for the R33GTST and initially the answer was no - until now. I've been begging them so much that they are designing the moulds required to make the R33GTST sills :dry:

Price has been confirmed to be $270.00 per set + Freight (which will be dependent on the size of the order). So all of you who want to get your hands on these unique items; stick your hands up - I can assure you that you won't get them from anywhere else :(

CONFIRMED INTEREST:

2) syd33

3) babia

4) Malecki (prototype) [ 100% Confirmed ]

5) Suspense [ OUT ]

6) bilbo117

9) skyline33t

11) pkblade

12) mitchy_

14) LBR33

16) halz [ 100% Confirmed ]

18) steveo_r33 [ 100% Confirmed ]

CONFIRMED PAYMENTS:

15) KummaZ [ DELIVERED ]

10) croat [ DELIVERED ]

13) thizzle [ DELIVERED ]

8) R3LOAD [ DELIVERED ]

22) Mavric [ DELIVERED ]

7) R33_Phreak [ DELIVERED ]

19) Ol_mate [ DELIVERED ]

1) Nebz [ PAYMENT CONFIRMED ]

17) hayden49 [ PAYMENT CONFIRMED ]

20) halz [ PAYMENT CONFIRMED ]

21) filecon [ PAYMENT CONFIRMED ]

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Answer to question 1: No

Answer to question 2: Maybe, I'll have to break their balls for an answer though :(

NB: I'm getting these R33 sills made from scratch; prototype has already been offered to Malecki - they will be the first CF Sills to be produce for the R33 in the world to my knowledge :D