SAU Community

R33 Gtst Carbon Fibre Door Sills - Now Ready!

satanic

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

R3LOAD status has been updated... thanks for the prompt payment!

thizzle; these sills can go on with one of two methods:

1) employing some extra heavy duty double sided tape; available from Bunnings (information courtesy of Slats on the R34 Sills)

2) transplanting the clips using super glue or some other form of adhesive... I did this and I must say it offers a more secure way of installing them. Also a benefit if you're like me and constantly accessing different areas of the car which you may need to remove the door sills for...

Good luck breaking them - I've had mine in for the last few months with no special care (high heels, shopping, my boots) and they don't even have a scratch on them...

These would be even stronger I would imagine as the mould was made to the specs of the standard item and machine formed so yeah, it would be very strong.

Good luck breaking them - I've had mine in for the last few months with no special care (high heels, shopping, my boots) and they don't even have a scratch on them...

These would be even stronger I would imagine as the mould was made to the specs of the standard item and machine formed so yeah, it would be very strong.

And here I was thinking you were a dude.....high heels? hahaa