SAU Community

R33 Gtst Carbon Fibre Door Sills - Now Ready!

satanic

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BUMPAGE! I think I've got 2 people who are putting in money today and tomorrow; which brings it up to 8 sets...

That leaves 2 more sets open to whoever~

If you want in, better get in fast! Looking at developing something else later on...

Thanks Halz, I'm not at work today so I'll check my email on Monday... I'll put your name down as paid for now.

The final set is to be reserved for: Mavric

* This is pending payment of course which is en-route I suppose.

As of this point this Group Buy is finished; all 10 sets have been accounted for! Thanks for your patience and participation...

Until next time, thanks for looking -

• 2 weeks later...

No no... sorry I haven't been very well the last week, been extremely sick so haven't been at work to update this.

Basically what's happened is that there's a delay with the last few sills rolling off this machine. Should be all ready very soon.

For those of you that are concerned etc, don't be - your money has a guarantee on it and honestly I'm not running anywhere for such numbers.

I apologize on their behalf for the delay; I'll kick them in the ass via email today :action-smiley-069:

Update: I am starting to feel a little bit embarassed at the delay for this deal... the supplier is really starting to piss me off! I've already sent them an ultimatum for the product to be finished (it's taken far too long)

On that note; if there is anyone who wants to pull out of the GB I will happily return the funds to you - nothing dodgy is happening, we're all just waiting! As for those who have continued to ask if there's more stock, you're only bet is to see if anyone pulls out.

Stan