SAU Community

Idiot Driver On Princes Hwy Last Night

Lukaz

hehhehe, i'm yet to be really 'harrassed' and i drive my car everyday...am I doing something wrong?

what about that fag in the lancer that night we were coming home from the wasteland meet? lol

that was funneh but

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no offence to asians, but f**k, 90% of them are absolutly horrible drivers, i worked in melb for 1 year (live in geelong) and i had that many near misses from asian and old drivers

Just because you say "no offence to asians" doesn't make it ok

Whatever

I've posted this on nissan silvia also.

Couple of mates and I were driving outbound down princes hwy at around 11pm last night, we had just left chapel st and some little prick in a mustang-back celica rolls up next to us at a set of traffic lights. Light's go green and this prick roars of the lights like a f**king idiot, I slowly drive off giving him no indication that I wanted to drag.

Anyway further down traffic I somehow got in front of him, as I was pretty much right next to a merging lane I spot these 2 headlights in my rear view mirror come screaming up my arse, I see the driver swerve into the merging lane to try and overtake me, I shat my self and stompted my brakes because I knew this guy wasn't gonna make it. The guy fly's out infront of me narrowly missing the front of my car, If I had maintaned my speed I garentee my car would be seriously damaged now, I was doing the speed limit at the time, and I was so lucky that I noticed his lights and slowed down.

After this happened I lost it, I caught up to the prick acouple of times and gave him a few nice words but he shat himself and kept speeding away like a pussy. No apology or anything.

I forgot his plates coz I was too busy being blinded by rage, he was asian with glass's typical nerd *milkshake* trying to be race car driver in his dunga peice of shit car.

Here's a little picture of how it happened.

your lucky......i was driving to a club and some mates started to annoy the guy next to me. then the mate next to me toots my horn and the now very pissed asian audi driver looks over. i thought i'd just let him go and just avoid the conflict anyway the guy never moved for around 10 secs i stayed waiting tfor him to move. i had to go the traffic behind were getting on the horn as you would. so i left.... by the time he had got to the other side of the four way intersection he had taken a swip at the car, swirving at me. luckily i took the bomb instead of the sky. but i had a car load so i was still fretting. next he cuts infront and slams on his brakes. i locked all four in aviodance and didn't know what he'd do next. stupidly i dropped it down two gears and speed off cutting two lanes to the far right. got caught at the next lights. he could have been closer to my ass. anyway as soon as we stopped he jumps out and the next thing i know i have glass on my lap and he is laying into my passenger........... moral of the story. if your mates wanna be dicks and piss people off on the road drive thier car.

lol... yeah. thats not the first time ive heard of road rage like that in the city

once again n asian story ( not to be generalising... but the offending dudes were asain so yeah )

was in the city, this lil asian dude and about 4 of his mates in this S15, were tying to merge into the moving lane but this taxi driver wouldnt let them, they were half in an intersection so the least the taxi driver could have done was be courteous and let them in... wouldnt have harmed anyone

anyways this asian dude slowly started to move into the lane.. the taxi driver kept moving forwards also, still not letting him in... eventually the taxi driver gets on the horn... and flips the asian dude off

the asian dude laughs. gets out with hsi mates... runs over to the drivers side door... pulls out the taxi driver and starts kickin the shit out of him lol

all over not letting him get into the moving lane of traffic LOL

its road rage really. doesnt really matter on the race, ive seen similar stuff happen other times as well

like this guy who got out of his car at the lights and reckoned i was "to close" to the back of his 4wd... sif i was. i was like a good metre behind. sif drive a massive gay 4wd where u cant see properly behind neways :laugh: