SAU Community

I Have To Share This With You Guys

allblitz

I am Sri Lankan and my parents have never ever talked about arranged marriages, We dont have any family that has had arranged marriages and I dont even know of anyone that has had a arranged marriage personally.

There are different Sri lankan backgrounds that beleive in arranged marriages so you shouldnt be really generalising all currys have arranged marriages.

My Parents couldnt care less if I married a chick from Sweeden or China!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This doesnt only happen with jewish people - You should see what happens with curries too - if the daughter is dating a non-curry...its basically what you just heard in that link lol

I know alot of curries chicks that have gone as far as marry no-curries!!

Curry all the time is boring, you gotta eat other types of stuff 2 :)

Do you get the talk of "when you are ready to settle down, come talk to us" ????

yeah i did, wen i was 17! i think i made it clear that no way am i gonna gt arranged. not in aus. we moved to gt away form that shit. my mum was telling me bout this dude that just got married to her workmate (who is quite young btw) and how 'good' it all is. i mean serously those two ppl apparently knew each other for less than a day!! wtf?

I am Sri Lankan and my parents have never ever talked about arranged marriages, We dont have any family that has had arranged marriages and I dont even know of anyone that has had a arranged marriage personally.

There are different Sri lankan backgrounds that beleive in arranged marriages so you shouldnt be really generalising all currys have arranged marriages.

My Parents couldnt care less if I married a chick from Sweeden or China!

u dont know wat u got bro. lucky fool. hehe. wanna swap parents? :/