SAU Community

Anybody Had A False Report

4dirty2

today i had my best mates over (aka boys in blue) because some one rang them saying that i was goin around doing burnouts, they said some one followed me home etc. only problem being i hav no licence or rego an i was at the bay.

parents where home an they said to them the only reason there not towing it was because the exhaust was cold (prooved it wasnt started) an that the where sayin that i hadnt even opened the car today.

just wondering if anybody else has had this problem b4 an what happened after they left if the person that made the false report got cained or what

tell em to piss off unless they come up with the name of the person who dobbed ya in 1 they wont get to even see the car in the garage if i know im in the right 2 buy ther time they come back with the tow truck my lawyer would be standing in the driveway and 3 i would go ahead with harrasement charges the minute they tried to hook the car up to the truck if you know ya did nothing wrong then stand firm it;s up to them to prove it was you ie photo;s video ect ect

only next street over wen i ride my bike an one that rings them every so often for my car havin no rego an being on the rd but cop said it wasnt some one that lives on the street but some random that was in the area that followed me home

but cop said it wasnt some one that lives on the street but some random that was in the area that followed me home

if it were that person it that would be his/her response. He has to protect the identity of the dibba dobber cindy/liar wet ya pants at kindy.

Just for good measure go grab a shoe box, have you and a couple of your mates take a dump in it cover it with a tinny little bit of news paper light it up, ring their door bell and watch. *jk*

^^^ gold ill wait a couple days an see wat happens dont now if it was prob the same ppl that called the cops the other day because our music was to loud at my sister 18th they said the same thing as today wasnt a neighbour but sum one from streets away

Yeah I had this happen to me. Then 2 cop cars came to my house and defected me. Makes me wanna (but I wont) file a fake report against a cop and see what happens, I mean hey they seem to believe anyone who calls them especially if the person they are reporting is male young and drives a fast car, how about the f@#ken burden of proof.......

Edited by kounj002

I've seen planty of cops hooning in my day. 2 that come to mind.

There used to be a bit of a reasonable dipper down Reynella that is now a small overpass for the southern expressway.

2 male young cops flying down it grins from ear to ear whooshing past me doing an easy 90km/h, hit the bottom sparks etc as they car is sucked to the ground....

And another time when I was younger. I did a bit of a wheelie in my old 4.1ltr Cortina 4speed, cops made chase pulled me over gave me a warning. As they were leaving they did a U turn and flattened it, big wheely and a bit of a snakey. The old 6cyl Commo's don't like lsd too much. Dies off pretty quick as soon as it got straight. :P

got a neighbour that gives u any dirty looks now and then?

My neighbours hate me. Literally. They had a go at me because it's too loud and that there were kids on the road playing and stuff..

FFS you moron, the road is NOT a playground, your f**ken kids shouldn't be on the road to start with..

Jackass, having a go at me because i was scaring the kids :S

^^^ lmfao at ur pic thingo let it settle for a month or so then he wont now i got told who it was then i sort it proberly shit in a box idea is pretty good. was washing car just then an it drove past an i chucked a wave an a smile they hated it. ill kill them with kindness first

was washing car just then an it drove past an i chucked a wave an a smile they hated it. ill kill them with kindness first

they would love it if u played that card. The more they get pissed off, the more nice u are. Take em round a box of roses and tell em u hope there are no hard feelings :D