SAU Community

Is This Guy Serious?

i did say a rough GTR, not a perfect one.

the spekky blue paint on this one says it needs work, so theres probably a full spray needed, thats $1500+ depending on colour and paint + patching the boot holes coz U WONT keep that hidoeous wing on there + anything mechanical that may be wrong, so your over $20K id say with ORCs included. Id be looking to stretch the budget to a 89/90 GTR or look for a cheaper, less molested/modified R32 GTS-t.....

i did say a rough GTR, not a perfect one.

the spekky blue paint on this one says it needs work, so theres probably a full spray needed, thats $1500+ depending on colour and paint + patching the boot holes coz U WONT keep that hidoeous wing on there + anything mechanical that may be wrong, so your over $20K id say with ORCs included. Id be looking to stretch the budget to a 89/90 GTR or look for a cheaper, less molested/modified R32 GTS-t.....

hahah sorry mate i didnt the the whole sentence probabaly misunderstood you............ :(

how do u kknow its got a rebuilt engine, no receipts to prove it plus just pistons isnt what id class as a rebuild...

if hes bullshitted that much already as u have said, and has listed parts that he doesnt have, that would be enough to turn me away for good

ben...

thats right thats y cant believe he's serious ,ah well im gonna have to keep a eye out 4 a blue 32gtst 4 abit longer i guess