SAU Community

Wanted: R32 Gtr

Giffo

im after a nissan skyline r32 GTR in sydney!

nothing over 19k.

car must have rego, in excellent condition, if you have a GTR for sale, and you feel your car is up to my standards then by all means. pm me or post back info on your car and pictures please!

im a genuine cash buyer living in SYDNEY...

thanks Garth

0401 664 828

thanks guys for the feedback. the GTR at unique was in good condition, and john is a mate of my fathers. although the right hand front quarter panel doesnt line up with the "a" pillar (gap way to tight) therefore i think the car has been involved in a serious accident. and the short shift kit on a GTR box = recipe for disaster. but thanks anyway mate!

as far the car on carsales which is in penrith. i will have to wait until the weekend to give the guy a buzz! bu thanks for keeping your eye out for me!

keep the posts coming guys! thanks once again!

as im in no great rush to get one - but if the right car comes along, im more than willing to pay for it, well as much as i think its worth anyway!

thanks

Garth

Hi :(

Im not trying to be rude, but it seems that you're after an immaculate one, and to be honest, $21k wont get one, even with todays low prices

Maybe add a few more thousand and there may be a bit more interest :(

I would sell mine for mid 20's for instance, and its probably the condition you're after :(

Good luck with the searching

thanks mate! but at the moment thats all that im willing to spend on a GTR. they are not worth more than 20k. im sorry, but thats my opinion. i have owned a 32 gtst, 32 gtr, and 33 gtst. now im heading back to a stock - immaculate 32 GTR. a mate just bought an immaculate stocky for 18k. nothing wrong with it! so im hoping to pick up the same bargin! people love seeing cash waved in their faces! and most cannot resist even if it is 3k below the asking price! im stubborn and very fussy! so im hoping i can get one before xmas. if not, i will keep waiting for the right car to come along! im pretty sure i have seen your car out and about - and yes yours is very tidy. but u wouldnt get me buying it for that amount of money! sorry!

but thanks for the comments mate!

still have cash waiting fdor anyone who is interested in selling their 32 GTR to a genuine cash buyer!

dont send me pictures of dent/rust/faded paint - crap boxes! i ahve seen to many. and pics can be deceiving! so make them clear please! and im sure we can do business if you have the right car!

thankyou

Garth

P:S: thanks to soslo 31.... 2thumbs up - checked one of them out but yeah, looks to be a repaired rear shunt!

pictures dont show it but the boot gaps do....

cheers mate!

Edited by Giffo

Hi :D

Im not trying to be rude, but it seems that you're after an immaculate one, and to be honest, $21k wont get one, even with todays low prices

Maybe add a few more thousand and there may be a bit more interest :P

I would sell mine for mid 20's for instance, and its probably the condition you're after :)

Good luck with the searching

Steve's right, there is a reason you havent found what your looking for and that is because they don't exsist! You will get a ok one for that price but if you want a perfect one then you will have to pay for it. Only desperate people love money waved in there faces, as one who has owned a 32gtr you should know that the pleasure of driving a perfectly tuned gtr alone is worth more than your willing to pay. But as you said before thats just my opinion. Hope you find your dream machine!!

thnaks for your thoughts guys!

i hope i have found the GTR i want at a very decent price!

if i buy at the price im negotiating, im willing to show anyone the car and the receipt etc...

keep the pm's and replies going as this sale may fall through!

thanks to all once again, you have been a very big help!!

cheers

Garth

there is one selling in QLD section for 20k neg...dunno have it been hitted before tho...but it is a real Nismo GTR 32...I checked the car last week, done a search on its build number...It is a real nismo 32...plus most of the nismo parts are still on the car too....

if I have money I would bought it off him...it just a real collection car...Not many Real Nismo Edition GTR32 around~

thanks mate but not looking for an interstate car. to much trouble for me. as for the car i went and looked at for 21k. peice of crap, major acco to the rear left quater! absolute peice of shit... it drove well. but yeah, acco's arent my thing.

anymore GTR's out there?

thanks

Mate,

i've got a 1990 gtr that i'm willing to let go for around 16.5k with rego. I think the only way you'll get a nice looking gtr for 19k is if you buy a cheaper one with a few scratches and then spend some money spraying it and what not.

PM me if your interested, i'll have to get pictures for you which will be a little tricky cos the car is in storage...

Ryan