SAU Community

Sau Vic - Beer Garden Appreciation Day

paulr33

Ok since when do i get stuck into Vodka??

Second parking is not bad around there at all!! Heaps of parking you just gotta look in the right back streets :P

Beer Beer Beer!!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Fark what wrong with me...i have fallen off the wagon again. I have drank all of James' grog, so 3 beers, 2 gin & tonic (absolute shit) and Smirnoff Ice thing...now we are out. I have some Vanilla Vodka...yeh fark. Finish what i started.

As for 4 PVs, if the club sponsors me im up for a shot :) But the $140 on grog will stop me for 4. Well at least until someone else nudges up 3 :)

Maybe the only 1 that advertised it? lol I do not know for sure, but I was sittin there all night and he seemed to have 1 after another....had several hats on too, but I got a hat off the chick and didn't even have the drink this time (did last time)....

Still, he definitely had 2...maybe 3.

Scott routinely polishes off two ... but i hope he hasnt done 3. I really credited him with more brains then that. Plus, do you guys realise how expensive it is to have 3?

Seriously...dont drink 3. Really, dont. 1.5 is on the money. So 2 it is as you have to finish what you start. The 3rd just means you have spend $100 on grog + dinner, and really its a good bet that you will be barred from every hotel for the rest of the night :D

And you dont need coaching...its pretty easy, just drink until your body refuses to do what you tell it. As you feel your body shutting up shop your only hope is to down 4 or 5 drink sin 2 minutes to try and shock it to life. Its a 50;50 thing. You will either be bopppign away all night...or you have 15 minutes to get somehere safe...otherwise your not sleeping anywhere comfortable :D

Getting drunk aint rocket science... :D