SAU Community

Insurance - I Think Im Dead :)

TrentGTR

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mate basically congrats on ur car. if you can afford it & also the maintenance then why not?. just be safe and dont be dumb and you'll be fine :)

That pretty much sums it all up :/

Good luck.....

....and look after that car......

no offence man, but i think u are insane to be buying a gtr at 17 years old. i would cringe to think of myself with a gtr two years ago, shit i would cringe thinkin about owning one now! ( as much as i would love to!) im 19, been driving cars for 2 years and own a 33 gtst, i work full time and still find myself struggling for cash at the end of the week. and as the other guys have said, your never happy unless u keep getting more and more hp!

and gtrs are marginally more expensive to upgrade/maintain, and of course- to insure. this is the kinda shit u should have researched BEFORE deciding wats right to buy... im amazed u didnt get insurance quotes before u bought or decided to buy a car.

but good luck with it hey, hope it all works out for u...

Yeah man....its just the people I hang around, they all have imports and they are my age! One of them has an 06 STI....

I think ill be alright I wont upgrade till im way older. But yeah its my dream car ive loved them since they first came out and I was old enough to tell between a Rhino and a Car but yea haha

Good on ya mate. if you can offord it get it. You can get up to 160km an hour and kill yourself in a pulsar if you wanted to.

In my opinion a stock GTR isnt that much faster than a GTST specially if it has a FMIC, etc. And at least the GTR is AWD so in the respect its probably a safer first car. Your also likely to be a safer driver in a car you love than one you dont really want and dont care about.

Good luck, cant wait too see it on cruises.

*thumbs up* Keep it on track dude!! Don't wanna throw it all away just because everyone else is a dickhead and u succumb to peer pressure. My parents used to tell me. You like that car eh? Get ur education done, u'll get a decent paying job and that car could be yours.

Hopefully i'd be able to enjoy it when i'm 60 and have saved enough money... if i ever do. LoL

P/s: Izzint the Atessa sometimes a little more tricky, causing u to spin out easier? I haven't driven 1 before, but i've heard sometimes it's a bit cranky.

*thumbs up* Keep it on track dude!! Don't wanna throw it all away just because everyone else is a dickhead and u succumb to peer pressure. My parents used to tell me. You like that car eh? Get ur education done, u'll get a decent paying job and that car could be yours.

Hopefully i'd be able to enjoy it when i'm 60 and have saved enough money... if i ever do. LoL

P/s: Izzint the Atessa sometimes a little more tricky, causing u to spin out easier? I haven't driven 1 before, but i've heard sometimes it's a bit cranky.

if you boot it hard enough and get all 4 wheels spinning, you can be in a whole new world of poo.

na i wont be booting it on normal roads, maybe the highway, but not streets etc.

also i wanna get a boost controller and when i drive ill turn it right down....unless i need to use it ha

You say that now.. .but once you have the power you want to use it. It's way too addictive, you'll get bored of the power you have and you'll want more, it NEVER ends :rant:

Asks Mr. Kleets about GTR spin outs :(