SAU Community

Gtr Oil Pump

Hi, up for sale, is a used GTR Oil Pump. Bought if here of the forum for $150, 6months ago, was meant to go into my r32 gtst, but then ended up selling the c**t and buying a gtr. so no need for this oil pump.

Was guaranteed to work by seller, never tested, but would assume no trouble with it. Stil in orignal sent plastics, since 6months ago, so yeh, guys make me an offer.

anything over $100 will be defentely considerd.

item location in melbourne. Willing to send aussie wide, it aint heavy, so probably around 10 bux on postage.

pm/sms/email/call

0406 427 339

[email protected]

who did it come from are you sure its a gtr pump and not a gtst item?

mate i aint stupid for starters. and number two there is model number i can get of ya, and you do your check.

wont mention any names, but it was from a moderator that can be trusted.

you more then welcome to check it out.

if u require model number, let me know.

Fast shows no difference between GTR and GTSt oil pump. Price is about right though.

do your research better next time i would say to that. as there is actually difference, and at then of day if there wasnt, why wouldnt they keep the same model for both cars.

anyways, still up for grabs.

Rediculas offers of $60.00 are insulting, and people deserve to get shot for making such stupid offers.

$80 offer Rejected.

Im looking for $100+ ..... not ONO.

Nissan FAST spares system shows both as the same part number and the same flow rate. I have both cars and have had both oil pumps apart but the fact I'm a highly experienced mechanic and highly qualified Engineer obviously mean nothing.

Do not expect to lie to forum members and get away with it. They are the same item, not an "upgrade".

do your research better next time i would say to that. as there is actually difference, and at then of day if there wasnt, why wouldnt they keep the same model for both cars.

anyways, still up for grabs.

Rediculas offers of $60.00 are insulting, and people deserve to get shot for making such stupid offers.

$80 offer Rejected.

Im looking for $100+ ..... not ONO.

I know its just a for sale forum and not the place, but have u ever considered the use of manners when trying to sell something?

Your insulted by an offer? Well put down a more solid price....

Well look at that, you got a free bump from me :)