SAU Community

Skyline Accident

Amaru

Hi guys,

Unless there was another crash that morning this one would have been me and my white 33. It was on ellenborough drive at the turnoff to barton hwy. I was going striaght down ellenborough toward the city and someone didnt see me coming and started to turn from ellenborough onto barton. I didn't have time to get out of the way. The other driver and I are fine. Bit of a sore neck for me today (day off work, woo!) but I'm trying not to think about the real issue here, the car! I'm not sure at this point if my baby will make it. Her front-right quarter is now gone. The wheel was twisted back in a way that no man should have to see. The door was crumpled in a bit as I had to barge against it to get out. I don't know how fixable any of it is so I'll just wait and hear from the insurance guys I spose.

:)

Adam.

Edited by AdamACT33

Sorry to hear that buddy, was relying on third party information from people at work hence the R32 comment.

Good to hear you are ok and hope its fixable (and the other people have insurance).

Thanks guys. Yeah. I too hope it either fixes up just like it was or I can find another nice replacement (the GF had a go at me for jumping the gun and scouring the for-sale section last night :) ) No harm in preparing for the worst.

Hi guys,

Unless there was another crash that morning this one would have been me and my white 33. It was on ellenborough drive at the turnoff to barton hwy. I was going striaght down ellenborough toward the city and someone didnt see me coming and started to turn from ellenborough onto barton. I didn't have time to get out of the way. The other driver and I are fine. Bit of a sore neck for me today (day off work, woo!) but I'm trying not to think about the real issue here, the car! I'm not sure at this point if my baby will make it. Her front-right quarter is now gone. The wheel was twisted back in a way that no man should have to see. The door was crumpled in a bit as I had to barge against it to get out. I don't know how fixable any of it is so I'll just wait and hear from the insurance guys I spose.

:)

Adam.

Not good at all. Sounds like you weren't at fault which is one thing. But the main thing is you are and the others involved are OK - which I am glad to hear. :)

Well I found out today that the car is written off. It was an awesome car that treated me well. I'm still undecided as to whether I'll get another 'line striaght away. I might actually see what it's like to have some money in my pocket for a change and get something cheap (oh god what am I saying?).. I have every intention to get another one at some point though!

post-23895-1161260646.jpg

Well I found out today that the car is written off. It was an awesome car that treated me well. I'm still undecided as to whether I'll get another 'line striaght away. I might actually see what it's like to have some money in my pocket for a change and get something cheap (oh god what am I saying?).. I have every intention to get another one at some point though!

That picture makes me wanna cry :O

That is a shame mate

Looked like it was a nice ride

glad everyone was ok though and I hope that you don't have any hassles with insurance

see if you can buy the wreck back for a couple of grand and wreck it yourself. you will bake a bit of extra cash back that way.

Get another line dude :) they are quite cheap at the moment and you will hate anything else you get!