SAU Community

Got My Car Back

not2.5 r33

hey guys got my car back from all star tuning systems today i got a new tune put in it made 197kw on .6bar boost and im pretty impressed with it but can some one tell me how much hp and psi that is coz i dont totally understand bar of boost thanks guys

Edited...

Should have paid more attention... :(

Well now you have a figure, its time for you to start adding to it before the next SAU dyno day in Jan 07...

Think of it as a challange or in my mind an excuss to spend more money on you car... :rant:

yea rb30 block rb 25 head the guy who i bought it off had dyno papers for 480hp atw but turned the boost down befor i bought it for reliability and theres no way i need that much for road use but its good knowing its possible

yeah i saw your car mate...black one isn't it? i'm always at allstar tuning

thats a good figure for low boost.. you gonna throw some more boost into it?

i was just thinking 197rkw seems alot out of 8.5psi. Was the rb30 built from scratch or is it all just stock internals?

stock internals from the Rb30 can handle a hell of alot.

'a mysterious dusty old man who emerged from the bush once said, "they are bullet proof ", i didnt take much notice cause he had a stick with a checkerd bag hanging from it. So I told him "You needs a shower mate". and he dissapeared into a puff of smoke, although he left his thong on the ground. I was missing my left shoe so i decided to use his.

'a mysterious dusty old man who emerged from the bush once said, "they are bullet proof ", i didnt take much notice cause he had a stick with a checkerd bag hanging from it. So I told him "You needs a shower mate". and he dissapeared into a puff of smoke, although he left his thong on the ground. I was missing my left shoe so i decided to use his.

hahahah!