SAU Community

Skyline Owners........

skyline owners, asian or not?  

205 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't happen to live on the central coast of nsw do you? Cause I've seen/heard of a VL Commodore running a RB Turbo up there.

Not just an rb30 is it?

I just voted i am not asian last time i looked

Asian (malay chinese), you know in Perth the majority of people I see driving a line are non Asian.

So saying that most asian drive one is completely false, I rekon I see more Asians in tegs/s15/wrex.

More like if youre Asian at one point of your life you have owned a Honda of some sort ahah.

Ah same background as me :ninja:

well i called it first, so get your own :kiss: only jk

and no i dont live in NSW, and i dont get all the confusion over the VL turbo.... theres about 11tybillion!!!onehundredandeleven all over the place, 95% now come with free muzza, but not mine :ninja: (oh mines a non turbo.... :P

German/Australian.

All those saying white boy, pasty etc stop that shit. I don't see any other nationality degrading themselves...

German/Australian.

All those saying white boy, pasty etc stop that shit. I don't see any other nationality degrading themselves...

im pretty sure there joking round, in this shitty racist society we live in i think caucasian people are quite comfortable being what they are :S

You don't happen to live on the central coast of nsw do you? Cause I've seen/heard of a VL Commodore running a RB Turbo up there.

VL turbos are all over the country prolly one down the road from you AND Im a god damn cracker whiteboy